Under the Sea

Raveled

I've been collaborating with Archy and KD with this, but I figure I'd throw it open to the boards. During the events of the month, Archeville's submarine research station the Fjolnirskraft has been invaded and taken over by Deep Ones! Ironclad and Gabriel are going on a mission to rescue the hostages aboard and make sure the super-tech can't be used by the twisted Atlanteans; anyone else up for some underwater mayhem?

Right now we're looking at Ironclad going inside the sub to take out the control center, while Gabriel works on busting up weapons, engines, and the like on the outside.

No offense to anyone else, but I'd personally prefer only 1 more person directly involved with the anti-sub action; any more than 3 people seems a bit much to cram into 1 viginette, co-op or now.

I can offer up Lord Steam in a relatively minor capacity, for transportation (Alice the underwater ship, his steampunk sub). I don't think he would be hugely useful in a fight at PL 8, but he is a clever, technological, and rich.

Even if you don't need/want him for Vignette, please feel free to borrow the Sub should you need it. I think Ironclads suit allows underwater functioning by Gabriel may need some transportation from the look of the sheet. :)

I can offer up Lord Steam in a relatively minor capacity, for transportation (Alice the underwater ship, his steampunk sub). I don't think he would be hugely useful in a fight at PL 8, but he is a clever, technological, and rich.

Even if you don't need/want him for Vignette, please feel free to borrow the Sub should you need it. I think Ironclads suit allows underwater functioning by Gabriel may need some transportation from the look of the sheet. :)

This... was my fault. I misread the Vignette and didn't connect certain things. The sub in, in fact, beached near the Sentry Statue, in Riverside. This will make getting to it slightly easier than I thought at first.