Mechanics!

Knowledge (Arcane) Checks

DC 15: This appears to be a Deep One. Deep Ones are Atlanteans corrupted by some evil preternatural force.

DC 20: They were corrupted by interbreeding with the Serpent People, as well as the influence of the Serpent Scepter (an artifact of the ancient Serpent People civilization of Lemuria that can control minds and turn humans into Serpent People).

Notice Checks

DC 30: It's Dok! Mutated into some manner of hideous fish-man (or, if you made the Know/Arcane check, somehow turned into a Deep One).

Will do!

Notice check: 1d20+15=18

Grim's got Mastery, so this is just unacceptable! :D I'll blow an HP on the reroll, since she can't make DC 30 with SM alone.

Notice reroll: 1d20+15(+10)=26

Guess it wasn't meant to be!

New improved Knowledge (Arcane Lore) check! 1d20+10=11

IC is telling me something, and it's telling me Grim is freaked out! :o

Edit: I just realized I rolled d10s for the first two rolls and not d20s; assuming you appreciate the mistake, I'm gonna reroll the first one, and hopefully reclaim an HP.

Correct Notice check: 1d20+15=34

So she knows it's Dok but has no idea what he's made of himself; works for me!

Should have asked right up front, but is there anything going on that would trip Jack's super senses?

I'mma say yes -- the odd smells of seafood & sausage that Jack normally gets off Dok (b/c that's how I've always imagined Dok 'smelled' to him, though if you have a better idea feel free to go with that!) is a lot stronger now. There's also a faint, lingering whiff of the Terminus (from standing near Omega's chestpiece, so it may be slightly different from the residual Terminus energy smell he has due to being close to Fulcrum).

I'mma say yes -- the odd smells of seafood & sausage that Jack normally gets off Dok (b/c that's how I've always imagined Dok 'smelled' to him, though if you have a better idea feel free to go with that!) is a lot stronger now. There's also a faint, lingering whiff of the Terminus (from standing near Omega's chestpiece, so it may be slightly different from the residual Terminus energy smell he has due to being close to Fulcrum).

Germans smell of brine?

Mechanics!

Knowledge (Arcane) Checks

DC 15: This appears to be a Deep One. Deep Ones are Atlanteans corrupted by some evil preternatural force.

DC 20: They were corrupted by interbreeding with the Serpent People, as well as the influence of the Serpent Scepter (an artifact of the ancient Serpent People civilization of Lemuria that can control minds and turn humans into Serpent People).

Notice Checks

DC 30: It's Dok! Mutated into some manner of hideous fish-man (or, if you made the Know/Arcane check, somehow turned into a Deep One).

Knowledge (Arcane) check: 5. :facepalm:

Fish People, how do they work?

That Notice check is mechanically impossible for Thrude, so I won't bother rolling.