"As a precaution" continued Supercape "why take them back here? the moon, perhaps? hmmm, doesn't even have to be this solar system, or galaxy. Time is on our side, I am sure we can transport the equipment to investigate it off site if need be. I would suggest not bringing back any nano machines to Earth however, as a precaution. One slip and we may have just caused a bigger problem for ourselves. "

"No matter how careful we are, until we know what we are deeling with, Quarantine would be safest. "

As the scientists talked, seeming to have a plan in mind for the trip out to intercept the Gorgon in space, Murdock slipped away to call Dark Star. The powerful energy being was a better scientist than he was, and would certainly make a better partner in the trip into the depths of space. He had no idea how powerful the Gorgon's sensors were, but given her hatred of the Terminus, sending him along was too dangerous a risk given the stakes at work. His hand on Miss A's cellphone, Harrier concentrated for a moment. I've seen too many worlds die. Not this time. And with that, he dialed Dark Star's communicator.

Dark Star pushed the massive space telescope a tiny bit. He took a minute or two to double check the angle and its readings. There were quite a few tasks that needed doing, even without the impending threat of the Gorgon. Playing contact and sharing what he knew was also keeping him busy, not to mention being a husband and father as well as helping with Sanctuary. This was just one. Satisfied that it was as perfect as he could make it, he turned to head back down to Earth.

As he picked up on the signal, he slowed his descent to give it some attention. That particular channel was not used for casual chatting after all. "Dark Star here. What can I do for you?"

"This is Murdock over at the Lab," he explained to Dark Star, having met the man during his return to Earth some months earlier. He concentrated on speaking clearly and slowly, making sure he was leaving nothing out. "We've been having a meeting. It is a meeting about the Gorgon. The scientists are ready to build a ship to travel to the Gorgon and take nanite samples. They could use your input as an advisor on both the Gorgon and space travel. Some of us cannot go into space. They will probably want you to to go with them."

Dark Star tilted his head a moment despite no one being able to see him as he responded. "Building a ship? Do we have time for that? I'm certain I could requisition a shuttle from Daedulus if really needed, though I could simply transport everyone there." He shrugged. Who knew what they had available to them. Still, time was pressing. "I am on the way. I'm currently in high orbit over the Pacific; should be there in a few seconds, " he said before re-orientating himself. He wasted no time, shooting down into the atmosphere and right to the lab in the blink of an eye. What took longer was locating what room they were all in by identifying their signatures. He zipped through the walls but paused outside the door to the lab. He gave it a few telekinetic knocks to be polite before floating on through. "Good day everyone. Murdock said something about me being needed and asked that I come in. How can I help?"