Sign in to follow this  
Heritage

Anyone going to GenCon this year?

I very rarely miss a year, and I was wondering if anyone else was going; I now go for all four days and will be running two events, a Gothic-themed Ars Magica game set in Colonial New York and a light-hearted pulp romp set in 1920s Hollywood for WW's Adventure!. I would love to have anyone here at my table, play any sort of game anywhere (table, floor, hotel bathroom), or just say hi. Let me know!

I very rarely miss a year, and I was wondering if anyone else was going; I now go for all four days and will be running two events, a Gothic-themed Ars Magica game set in Colonial New York and a light-hearted pulp romp set in 1920s Hollywood for WW's Adventure!. I would love to have anyone here at my table, play any sort of game anywhere (table, floor, hotel bathroom), or just say hi. Let me know!

I am not going, and other than a few regional comic conventions, I've never been to a convention either. And I only went to the comic conventions as a favor to a local comic/game shop owner. He donated a *bunch* of game/comic stuff for the care package we sent to soldiers in Iraq. I even wore a costume . . . twice. :D

I am not going, and other than a few regional comic conventions, I've never been to a convention either. And I only went to the comic conventions as a favor to a local comic/game shop owner. He donated a *bunch* of game/comic stuff for the care package we sent to soldiers in Iraq. I even wore a costume . . . twice. :D

:point: <-- Booth-babe

What character did you use for a costume?

http://www.afterellen.com/archive/ellen ... s-Biel.jpg

:rotfl:

I even had a fancy compound bow (borrowed of course), but the convention center security made me leave it in the car.

I even had a fancy compound bow (borrowed of course), but the convention center security made me leave it in the car.