Hiring the Ghost

MBCE

Sammy picked up the phone and looked again at the number printed neatly on it. It was given to him by Dorian Magnus' man. It had been a few days since that encounter and now, Sammy was ready to try his luck again. He quickly dialed the number and waited for an answer on the other end.....

A strange voice, obviously disguised answered. "Who is this?" demanded the voice in an even tone.

Sammy was slightly surprised by the strange voice but he was used to dealing with that type of thing in his line of business. "Name's The Ghost. I was told to call this number if I wanted to make some big bucks."

Sammy smiled as he gave his nickname. He had gained it in the streets of Chicago after gaining his present abilities. He liked the sound of it and it did sum up his abilities nicely.

"Yes, the Ghost," the voice said. "I was informed of your talents. In three days time I will call you back at 1900 hours. Be available." With that said, the signal with dead.

Sammy picked up the phone and looked again at the number printed neatly on it. It was given to him by Dorian Magnus' man. It had been a few days since that encounter and now, Sammy was ready to try his luck again. He quickly dialed the number and waited for an answer on the other end.....

A strange voice, obviously disguised answered. "Who is this?" demanded the voice in an even tone.

Sammy was slightly surprised by the strange voice but he was used to dealing with that type of thing in his line of business. "Name's The Ghost. I was told to call this number if I wanted to make some big bucks."

Sammy smiled as he gave his nickname. He had gained it in the streets of Chicago after gaining his present abilities. He liked the sound of it and it did sum up his abilities nicely.

"Yes, the Ghost," the voice said. "I was informed of your talents. In three days time I will call you back at 1900 hours. Be available." With that said, the signal with dead.