Piper of Riverside [OOC]

Taar

Anyways, in keeping with her "strictly support character role" Blueshift will:

Free Action: Activate/Maintain Concealment if it wasn't already active.

Move Action: Get into the fight!

Standard Action: Acrobatic Bluff one of the demons not tied up. She'll automatically get a result of a 25 via Skill Mastery.

Free Action: Use the Set-Up Feat to pass the benefits of Acrobatic bluff to Cheshire, who is up next.

Would it be possible for you to post a chart of the initiative order/status so I know who's suffering from what etc etc? These things are important for support characters! :P

AFAIK they do not have to actually see Blue in order for her to bluff them with Acrobatic bluff. She can get beneath their feet, and trip them up just as easily (if not easier) while invisible.

I'll wait until after Jubatus posts in order to make my IC post.

I think Jube's most-recent post works well as it stands, regardless of the specific game-mechanical details that go into it. He's duct-taped (Snare-d) the demons; he really doesn't know how long the Snare will hold; and he's at least going to try for a peaceful resolution, no matter how unlikely that is to succeed.

For the record...

• [*:2zu1g2jh]Yes, Jube is Stunting off of his Speed, so he's apparently got 6 'virtual pp' to 'spend' on the stunt.
    [*:2zu1g2jh]He's not trying to Snare anyone at a distance -- he's getting up, close, and personal with the duct tape -- so yes, it's downgraded to Touch (-1 modifier to cost).
    [*:2zu1g2jh]And yes, there's an Area extra in there; I was thinking Area: Trail rather than Area: Burst, but either way, it's a +1 modifier on cost, so Jube's Snare ends up at its normal cost 2 pp/rank, so it works out to 3 ranks in Snare.

The demons who made the original Reflex save, to avoid being hit, are only affected by (3/2, rounded down =) 1 rank in Snare; everybody else is hit with 3 ranks.

Overactive Imagination (1d20=9) I ALWAYS forget to roll this! :( Well, she's not fatigued at the start of the thread anyway, so it doesn't make a difference.

MAC!

Free Action: Activate/Maintain Concealment

Move Action: Approach last untied Demon

Standard Action: Aid Another (for +2 to Revenant's Defense)

:arrow: Aid Another DC 10; Defensive Stance (-4 Attack, +2 Defense) (1d20+1=17)

Revenant is currently at +2 Defense vs this demon, and MAC is +2 Defense in general (Total Defense 17)

The bound demons spend their actions breaking free of the tape (+7 strength for a 22 vs the snare's toughness save of 8)

The free one charges Cheshire and attempts to grapple: Charging grapple attack; 50% Miss Chance (1d20+8=20, 1d100=76) and hits.

Opposed grapple check: 1d20+14=22, 1d20+18=32 Cheshire is grappled and then bit.

Toughness vs DC 25 (1d20+10=14) Cheshire is Staggered and Stunned.

The demon grappling Cheshire is -2 defense for a turn.

Revenant's up.

Jubatus will burn a Hero Point to stave off the fatigue that follows a power stunt. Apart from that, he'll claw/slash at a demon. This is Strike 3 with the Mighty feat, which adds Jube's STR bonus of +4 onto the base attack of 3 for a total attack value of 7. The attack on the demon (1d20+12=29) should hit, seeing as how a 28 succeeded, and the demon needs to make a Toughness save vs. a DC of (15 + 7 =) 22.

Jubatus will burn a Hero Point to stave off the fatigue that follows a power stunt. Apart from that, he'll claw/slash at a demon. This is Strike 3 with the Mighty feat, which adds Jube's STR bonus of +4 onto the base attack of 3 for a total attack value of 7. The attack on the demon (1d20+12=29) should hit, seeing as how a 28 succeeded, and the demon needs to make a Toughness save vs. a DC of (15 + 7 =) 22.

• 4 weeks later...