Heavy Metal Rocks! (OOC)

Supercape

He is on the ropes.

Cheshire Cat is up next. Fort save for environment first (DC 11) to avoid geting sickened, then go for it!

You do have the minor problem of how to transport a 20,000lbs Supervillain out of a Nuclear Reactor of course, once you punch him out and before he regains consciousness... I won't torture you with it, but think of something amusing or clever!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unbelievable then, he still stands, with 5 - count em - FIVE bruises, and staggered. And he actually gets to act!

Well, smashy on the Cheshire then, the one that always pounds him!

SHifting +2 Attack, -2 DC

1d20+9=23

I think that hits, DC 30 Toughness save for the Cheshire.

Also, as he touched, her, the normal DC 12 Fort save from his radioactive aura (drains 2 CON) (technically that is first as it might potentially lower your toughness save).

Right, I can't believe he is still standing, but there we go!

Next round, its DC 12 Fort saves from the Radiation!

18 Wisp Unharmed 1 HP, Fatigued from Extra Effort

17 Revenant Unharmed 1 HP

6 Cheshinre Unharmed 1 HP - Bruised

2 Heavy Metal Bruised x 5, Staggered

And Wisp is up!

Well I may be wrong too! :)

From p120

Fatigue from Extra Effort

At the beginning of the round immediately after extra effort, the hero

becomes fatigued (see Fatigue, page 167). A fatigued hero becomes

exhausted and an exhausted hero becomes unconscious the round after

using extra effort. If you spend a hero point at the start of the round following

extra effort to shake off the fatigue, the hero suffers no adverse effects.

As far as I understand, extra effort always causes fatigue. It only goes if you shove a Hero Point to eliminate it.

The fatigue kicks in the round after you use extra effort. But the thing about fatigue is it really lasts. As far as I can see that's why things like the fatigue power are nasty - the penalties it imposes are nothing compared to equivilant powers like stun / nauseate / paralyse. But fatigue lasts an hour before you can shake it off, rather than rounds.

As far as how long a power stunt lasts:

The temporary power feat

lasts for the duration of the encounter or until you choose to stop

maintaining it, whichever comes first. This includes turning off the

power or switching to a different Alternate Power

For instant powers, like attacks, if you stunt it, you lose it...

Now, I may have got this wrong of course, so please feel free to check with Ref, or if anyone wishes to correct me please do so, as I may have been ballsing this up. I am pretty certain that fatigue from extra effort, irrespective of what you use it on, lasts. How long stunts lasts I think I have right... ;)

Apologies if I have got this wrong. Me make mistaky some times!

1) Hero points can cancel fatigue (page 121)

2) I could be mistaken but given how EE's being used in Mangled Metal, I was under the impression as long as she didn't switch to a different alternate power or back to the base, it was still available for the encounter.