Recruiting: The Gorgon Mega-Thread

Preliminary thoughts:

Lab/League: Dark Star, Supercape, Dragonfly, Doc

Interceptors: Geckoman?, Fulcrum? Willow [doin' stuff], Ferros? (GMed by Doc!)

Parkhurst: Rene, Equinox?, Dead Head, Revenant?, Cheshire?, Nick

Claremont (Neo-Gen): Glowstar, Arcturus, Wisp, Jeena, Changeling, Lucid (Raveled GMing?)

Claremont (Young Freedom 2.0): Torque, Sage, Cobalt Templar, Protectron

Miscellaneous (Sanctuary?): Vanguard, Silhouette? (Cyroa: GMing?)

The Moon (with a death ray!): Gossamer, Ironclad, Blueshift

Quinn suggested a thread where he and Blueshift defend the mechanic shop. But that idea is still brewing. We'll have to let you know if that's actually going down closer to when the threads start. Let me know when you're nearing go time (PM preferably) and I'll check with him to see if that thread is actually going down or not.

Totally should have gotten in here sooner! Jack and Jill should naturally be in the Interceptors thread, and Ghost Girl in the Young Freedom 2.0 thread. If there's a spot in there for Wail, maybe the miscillaneous thread, that'd be great. Sounds like we're giving the recent graduates a bit of a breather this time around?

• 2 weeks later...

Since the timing for this has gotten so messed up, keep it on the back burner, everybody.

It's an ongoing story, but you don't have to get your characters involved for a bit yet. (So many people have been hit by RL stuff in the last couple of weeks that it's just not going to work starting everything up now.

I'll get the trigger stories up sometime in the next couple of weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

Since the timing for this has gotten so messed up, keep it on the back burner, everybody.

It's an ongoing story, but you don't have to get your characters involved for a bit yet. (So many people have been hit by RL stuff in the last couple of weeks that it's just not going to work starting everything up now.

I'll get the trigger stories up sometime in the next couple of weeks.

That happens, and like you said, RL is a major factor.

Will you be posting in here when the trigger stories are up, and who will be part of which?