[Announcement] Forming a Superhero Team!

Shadowboxer

The only thing I might see is that if Nightrival is planning for this to be a more "street-level" group (as VM mentioned), Velocity really wouldn't fit in.

That's a very good point, Thevshi. My original intent was to have a mixed group, although it would make sense if the team was street-level given the characters involved. Velocity could turn down Nightrival's offer and be a reserve member instead. :)

The only thing I might see is that if Nightrival is planning for this to be a more "street-level" group (as VM mentioned), Velocity really wouldn't fit in.

That's a very good point, Thevshi. My original intent was to have a mixed group, although it would make sense if the team was street-level given the characters involved. Velocity could turn down Nightrival's offer and be a reserve member instead. :)

• 2 months later...

Hello again, fellow PbPers! I'm now bumping this thread to remind interested players that I'm only one game away from our first team meeting. I haven't forgotten my announcement, and I hope you haven't either. :)

However, I do understand that you fine people may not want to wait any longer. I'd be willing to "fast-forward" the timeline and have the characters meet in the future. I'll still be playing my current game in Freeport (which is super fun, by the way) but the characters in the team will relate to each other as though the events in their previous adventure already occurred. I hope that makes sense; I skipped breakfast and my head is foggy.

If you are still interested (please read the original post) then post a reply here or PM me. If we get enough players, the next phase is deciding what we do as a group and how to incorporate new characters.

Again, thanks for reading.

Hey, didn't you say Nightrival was gonna ask Grim to join his team at the end of 'Take the Skinheads Bowling'? If you ask her now in 'The Hole', she won't think it's a sincere offer ;) Technically I guess you still could ask in Skinheads, since it's just ended, so we could tack on a post or two.

Hey, didn't you say Nightrival was gonna ask Grim to join his team at the end of 'Take the Skinheads Bowling'? If you ask her now in 'The Hole', she won't think it's a sincere offer ;) Technically I guess you still could ask in Skinheads, since it's just ended.

Oh no! I forgot! This is what happens when I try to take on too much at one time. Sorry about that. :oops:

One option is to start a brief thread in the Southside forum where Nightrival asks Grim to join. The scene takes place right after Take the Skinheads Bowling. Thoughts?

Oh no! I forgot! This is what happens when I try to take on too much at one time. Sorry about that. :oops:

One option is to start a brief thread in the Southside forum where Nightrival asks Grim to join. The scene takes place right after Take the Skinheads Bowling. Thoughts?

Oops, just edited my last post here - check the exciting new conclusion above!

• 4 weeks later...

Another bump to inform folks that I'm sending a PM to potential team members at the end of this week. The message will be in-character. No one is expected to reply, however. If you're interested, just make your way to the thread when it pops up. If not, well, you'll be sorely missed. :)

Thanks for reading.