Graduation Day: There Won't Be A Next Time (OOC)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quo-Dis: 38

Wander: 31 (7 HP (-1 earlier, +1 for FINISH HIM)

Faith: 30

Edge: 20 (9 HP, -1 earlier)

Midnight: 14 (6 HP)

Sage: 12 (2 (+1 for Faith)

Cobalt Templar: 1 (1 HP+2 HP for good RP)

Quo-Dis is going to go ahead and and use her Cosmic Blast against Cobalt Templar, since he's the guy she was supposed to take out in the first place. I'll say this isn't a surprise round, since they're not being very sneaky about it.

She will all-out power attack. 24. That does hit! That'll be a DC 34 Tou save, though I suspect Wander will be Interposing for you there...

Wander will interpose, yes. Her hit DC is 25, so she manages to get Corbin out of the way without either of them taking a hit. Though her first impulse will probably be to smack him across the face and tell him to get hold of himself, she's going to fight Evil Quo-Dis instead.

Move action, acrobatic bluff, DC 28.

Standard Action, leaping charge, power attack. -2 defense, -3 attack, +5 damage. 1d20+12=15 An absolutely atrocious roll, but I don't want to spend more HP right now, and her defense is awful too. Autofire is in effect, damage is non-lethal.

Right then. Time to use those shiny new Hero Points, amiright?

Move Action: Move over to Sage's side.

Free Action: Extra Effort to stunt Healing 6 off of Energy Manipulation 6 (12PP Array, Feats: Alternate Power) (Fires of Creation) [13PP]

Standard Action: Begin healing Sage. This is still a full-round action (since I didn't buy down the rate for it), so I think that means it will take until next round. She will get a recovery check with a +6 bonus from me.

I will be using a Hero Point my next turn to avoid Fatigue.

Okay, Erin's too far to use Takedown Attack, so instead I have a new and cunning plan!

Wander is going to use Acrobatic Bluff on Faith, DC 28 to resist.

She is going to charge and do an all-out Power Attack on Faith, which means +2 to attack, +5 to damage, and a whopping -7 to defense, so nobody better need an interpose! It's a crit! Woo-hoo! I'm the best at space!

Ahem. 1d20+17=37. DC 40 toughness save, plus autofire.

Spending an HP to surge, throwing Faith at Martha-the-minion for a simple takedown. 1d20+12=28