Maybe Baby (OOC)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's **** stuff up...

Free Action: Maintain Sensory Link and Force Field as free actions.

Standard Action: Telekinetic disarm! Roll to disarm the queen, roll to hit, then opposed TK vs Strength roll to disarm (1d20+7=12, 1d20+14=19) Well, that's not going to hit, so I'll reroll the to-hit.

Reroll to hit. (1d20+7=27) Yay, a 20! If you can disarm with critical hits, and I'm unsure if you can, that bumps up the disarm roll to 24.

This next bit is dependent on the results of that action, so... I'll need it before posting IC

Move Action: Use Move Object. To pull the wand into Equinox's hand. Kablam.

Free Action: Extra Effort: Surge

Surged Standard Action: Telekinetic grapple! Roll to hit, roll to grapple (1d20+11=19, 1d20+21=24)

Hayley's Action

Standard Action: OMNOMNOMNOMNOM Strike with teeth! All-out Attack for 2, with Strike 2; DC17 (1d20+6=11)

Then it goes to Equinox's action!

No Action: Take on Fatigue from Extra Effort

Free Action: Maintain Force Field and Sensory Link

Standard Action: Throw! Backwards! Into the wall! Because she's helpless, there's no attack roll, and it's just a Toughness save with a DC of 15 + the walls toughness. The wall also has to make a save, but I can't remember at what DC.

Free Action: Maintain Telekinetic grapple.

Final statuses

Equinox - 3 HP, Bruised (Blinded - Special), Fatigued

Hayley - Bruised

1d20+12=27 For the Queens Toughness roll - without much surprise, resisting the rodents teeth!

As the wall is solid rock, you cant really bust through it...you are in cave...

Having said that, Ill give it a toughness 10 for the purposes of the damage. So its a DC 25 Toughness roll.

1d20+12=13 And a lucky strike, staggering her again and knocking her out! post away!

• 1 month later...