Maybe Baby (OOC)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Time for semi-combat!

Redcaps arent actively using magic at the moment (they will they will!) so Equinoxes Magical Awereness wont kick in. As soon as they do, she can pin point 'em.

Round 1

13 - Haley - Unharmed

2- Redcaps [?3] - Unharmed

2 - Equinox: 4 HP Unharmed

Initiative for Redcaps 1d20+1=2....

Currently they are hidden...1d20+13=23 although for fluff purposes you have a vague idea of the direction they went / are from the singing and giggling.

Hayley has no idea if they can see her...

Ergo, her action is using Skill Mastery Stealth (result 25) to hide in the undergrowth)

Equinox

Move Action: Fly down to ground.

Free Action: Switch array slots from Flight to Sensory Link.

Free Action: Activate Force Field + Shield linked power, and Force Field power in Pentacle to stack with it and, most importantly, turn on the Subtle feat. For once, she's not glowing like a Christmas tree.

Move Action: Turn on Simultaneous Sensory Link.

Current HP count: 4

Equinox: Uninjured

Hayley: Uninjured

Round 2:

13 - Haley - Unharmed

2- Redcaps [?3] - Unharmed

2 - Equinox: 4 HP Unharmed

Ill cut to the chase: the redcaps wont be seen or move unless threatened etc. Equinox and Haley are about 50 feet from them, they have partial cover from trees / foilage etc.

Alright, Hayley stays in hiding, and Equinox?

Free Action: Maintain Force Field.

Full Action: Selective Area Blast 11. DC 21 Reflex save for half, then DC26 Toughness save as the earth erupts around them. It's a 65' radius, and I'm specifically excluding Hayley, Noxy herself and the Rhymers from it. Earth descriptor.

That will do fine!

Redcaps getting +2 On their Reflex rolls from cover, so ill roll for that first...

1d20+3=12, 1d20+3=9, 1d20+3=11 all a spectacular heap of no.

So, toughness rolls vs DC 26. As far as I can see BoM has screwed up here:

Con 16 plus Protection 6, minus Shrinking 4 should add up to Toughness +5 by my calculations (not +3)... ill use +5 although its academic.

1d20+5=10, 1d20+5=8, 1d20+5=22 for prosperity!

All redcaps KOd (or whatever you wish).

Naughty Faeries!

The Fruit spores are giving off a mild opium like haze of spores.

Fatigue 3, Extras: Poison, Feats: Insidious*, Subtle(...ish)

Thats DC 13 Rolls for Haley and Equinox - normal situational modifiers etc, including

1 Equinox: Sense Motive Roll please, versus Fae Child (for +2) versus DC 23 (His Bluff taking 10)

2 Haley: WIth her natural Scent sense and +10 Notice Skill (with Skill Mastery), that will give you both +2, as she can smell the "funny spores" in the air.

Post accordingly! The fruit aren't magical in themselves. If you don't notice anything up, just go with feeling a little sleepy and light headed. Ill give a DC 15 Wisdom Checck against that Insidious feat, to recognise you are unnaturally sleepy etc. And of course there is that rhyme...!

Well, for the spores... DC13 Fortitude saves for Noxy and Hayley (1d20+8=26, 1d20+6=17)

Wisdom checks to notice the Insidious. (1d20+4=14, 1d20+1=13)

So I'll Extra Effort on that Wisdom check, making it 16, not 14. Equinox knows what's going on. And is about to break things.

current HP total: 4, Extra Effort [fatigued unless HP spent next round].

So she's going to jump the little bugger. Attack roll to grab and grapple with telekinesis. Little faerie going doooown. Then Initiative rolls for both Equinox and Hayley (1d20+11=24, 1d20+21=39, 1d20+1=4, 1d20+3=22)

OK, this is largely academic, but for prosperity, Kistune will make opposed grapple checks: 2 move actions.

1d20+4=16, 1d20+4=14

I am not clear from the house rules if those are against your original grapple check, or you need to make new rolls (either makes sense, I would tend to the latter as both are new opposed checks, but it seems a little mesy). I'll leave that for you to contemplate!

OK, this is largely academic, but for prosperity, Kistune will make opposed grapple checks: 2 move actions.

1d20+4=16, 1d20+4=14

I am not clear from the house rules if those are against your original grapple check, or you need to make new rolls (either makes sense, I would tend to the latter as both are new opposed checks, but it seems a little mesy). I'll leave that for you to contemplate!

You need to make new opposed checks.

Unfortunately, seeing as I can take 1 for 22, and not auto-fail the opposed check, he loses. Badly.