Itsy Bitsy? Nope. (IC)

Eve surveyed the scene of mass carnage. She didn't know how it happened, but there it was, right in front of her face. Several large spiders were climbing up a building in broad daylight, like it was nobody's business but their own. People, understandably, were running out of the skyscraper in abject horror. All the while the spiders seemed to be webbing up the large building. Lots of the citizens screamed in terror when a few of the spiders jumped from the their perches to another building across the street. Then it became obvious. They were trying to set up shop in the middle of downtown. Eve could not stand around and gawk any longer. She didn't have her costume (or her grapple gun, which would have made this a little bit easier), but she was still a hero. A whispered incantation brought her magical focus into her hand from thin air. She assessed the situation, trying to figure out what would be the best course of action. She could shoot the things down, but then they would fall to the ground, possibly injuring people. Challenges, these were her everyday hero life.

Sarah Prescott had been walking along, enjoying the weekend. Then giant spiders had to show, make a big mess, and generally be aggravating. Why couldn't super-villains be considerate and limit their dastardliness to more convenient hours?

Quickly stepping into an alley while tossing her shopping into her pocket dimension, Sarah changes into her 'work clothes' and vanishes.

Observers see a suited, sword-wielding woman suddenly appear in midair next to one of the spiders. She smacks it upside the head, before vanishing and reappearing on the roof of the webbed building.

Cheshire Blade yells down at the spiders, trying to goad them into coming up to roof after her.

"Hey uglies, up here! Your momma eats dung beetles!"

• 1 month later...

Eve saw the crazy suited woman from where she stood. First taunting them physically and then with words. "Smart girl," Ever muttered with a smirk. Though now their were two buildings being covered. She had to get up to that other person quickly to see what she was up to. Maybe they could coordinate a plan. She focused on her bow and meditated for a second. A green fire surrounded her as she did until she yelled out, "KAZE!" and an explosion engulfed her. What was there now was the spirit of the Jade Dragon, spiriting her upwards to the top of the skyscraper.When it got to the top it roared a greeting to the sword wielder, then disappeared. Eve was back with bow focus in hand. "Time is short," she said quickly, "My name is Jade Dragon. Even though I may not be dressed the part - long story, ask me later - I am here to help" She looked the masked suited woman up and down. "Now, what do you plan to do? We can coordinate and make this a lot quicker with less carnage."