Haute Cuisine (OOC)

Cool! Just hit! (Silencer has a Defence of +14!)

Thats also a "critical" for purposes of disarming.

If you dont mind, Ill lend a helping tactical hand here: Your absolute sundered empowerement array: if you switch that to superstrength 8, it will give you a whopping +8 to your roll as per house rules (under disarm).

I will presume you are using this hefty bonus?

In which case your opposed roll is 1d20+14 (+1 STR bonus - due to fatigue your STR is 12, +8 Superstrength, +5 Crit).

Silencer: 1d20+2=16

Well, that gives you a very good chance of getting a sonic rifle in your hands...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First things First, as in, the Silencer gets a round!

And he is... running away!

Moving all out (sprinting) - out of the kitchen and down the road. 120 Feet his round.

As he is moving all out, his defence drops (no dodge bonus), and he can keep this up a number of rounds equal to constitution: 13 more.

Okay then, in that case, I might as well start running after him. Going all-out in order to catch up with the fleeing Silencer. Should I make a check to see if I can follow him or is it assumed I can tell where he's gone?

Ok if its ok by you, lets say its a race out!

Firstly, the bad news: as you are fatigued from the drug, you cant move all out, meaning the Silencer will pretty much "automatically get away from you"* (there are too many people in the way for you to get a clear shot). So you may well wish to spend an HP to shrug that off.

The next irritation, the drug poison will also kick in 5 rounds time, during your sprint, so another DC 13 Fort Check to stop becoming fatigued again / exhausted! :(

The Silencer can make 14 rounds of all out movement, then starts rolling:

DC 10 Constitution check (he has +2 bonus) +1 per round checking.

Upon fail fatigued - and if fatigued, you cant move all out.

Anyway, Silencer lasts:

1d20+2=13, 1d20+2=7, 1d20+2=17, 1d20+2=19, 1d20+2=9, 1d20+2=16, 1d20+2=19, 1d20+2=17, 1d20+2=4, 1d20+2=4 15 rounds. Seeing as you can do 16 rounds without even checking thanks your CON 16, you will win the Marathon. THats about 3 minutes sprinting from both of you.

Of course, you have the drug to contend with as above! Dum dum daaah!

*NB: Of course, if you want to try something other than the marathon, let me know. YOu will almost certainly get hit by the poison again at some point and need to make above check, however.

Darn it, I had forgotten completely about the poison! With that in mind, Marcy is going to try and power through the weakening factor of the poison(so yeah, burning a Hero Point to get rid of the effect) he keeps on running, an unquenchable thirst for Justice lending wings to his feet.

You know what? thats heroic and good roleplaying (and most importantly, although cheesy I love it!) ill give you an HP and cancel out that cost for scratching fatigue!

[Just post someting dramatic for it IC!]

Still need to make that Fort DC 13 Check for the secondary effect of poison however, and if necessary burn an HP for that.

NB: Supercape, mean as hell with dusty skills, environments, etc. Generous as heaven with HPs!

I'm going to try and activate the Sonic Gun's sound blanketing effect. Should I roll a 1d4 to see if I get the right button?

EDIT: Nah, let's just presume marcy loses him and goes back to the French restaurant. At least he has a lot of potential leads on the Silencer.