Perchance to Scheme (OOC)

Godiva

One of the wolves from where Jade Dragon was standing howled into the night. The two already on the dockstopped in their tracks and rushed back to the others. Ignoring the man on the flying disk. Even though Jade Dragon was a ways away,they urned to face her. watching her. One of them though was seemingly looking out for the flying man.

What you wrote in that post is kind of unclear. Between some of what I think are misspellings and awkward flow, I can't really tell what's happening. Mind editing/explaining? 'Till I know what's actually going on I can't really post...

Specifically these parts:

:arrow: "One of the wolves from where Jade Dragon was standing howled into the night."

:arrow: "dockstopped " That's two words, right?

:arrow: "rushed back to the others. Ignoring the man on the flying disk." Supposed to be the same sentence?

:arrow: "Even though Jade Dragon was a ways away,they urned to face her. watching her." should probably be: "Even though Jade Dragon was a ways away, they turned to face her, watching her."

:arrow: " One of them though was seemingly looking out for the flying man." Huh?

Extra Effort: Power Stunt:

Alternate Power: Snare 10 ( Extras: Area/Burst, Selective; Feats: Precise, Subtle) [42PP]

The wolves will have to make a DC 20 reflex to halve the "damage" and then a DC 20 Reflex vs Snare (or DC 15 if the pass the first check). suffer the effects of Snare.

I'll make a post assuming this is cool with you. If it's not, I can edit later.

• 2 weeks later...

Opposing with Sense Motive (1d20+8=14)

Just to be on the level, the Alpha here will be Avenger's Lycanthrope with the following additions:

Strike 4 (Feats: Improved Critical, Mighty)

Changing his Attack Specialization 3 to Attack Focus (melee) 6 (giving him +20 grapple)

Grappling Finesse

Protection 2 (bringing his Toughness to +10)

Dropping his Dodge Focus 4 and adding Base Defense +6 (Making his total +14)