Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Lilac

The Unlikely Duo (OOC)

Recommended Posts

if you guys need a damsel in distress of something, i'd love to help.

*is bored*

:D

It may be awhile before we get to that, but I don't mind if you jump in then. I'll let you know when it comes to that point.

Share this post


Link to post

if you guys need a damsel in distress of something, i'd love to help.

*is bored*

:D

It may be awhile before we get to that, but I don't mind if you jump in then. I'll let you know when it comes to that point.

Share this post


Link to post

if you guys need a damsel in distress of something, i'd love to help.

*is bored*

:D

It may be awhile before we get to that, but I don't mind if you jump in then. I'll let you know when it comes to that point.

Share this post


Link to post

I know we are going to go on a tour of the city, but let's just stay in this thread in this forum until we decide to land somewhere and do some rescuing. Is that okay with you?

Share this post


Link to post

I know we are going to go on a tour of the city, but let's just stay in this thread in this forum until we decide to land somewhere and do some rescuing. Is that okay with you?

Share this post


Link to post

I know we are going to go on a tour of the city, but let's just stay in this thread in this forum until we decide to land somewhere and do some rescuing. Is that okay with you?

Share this post


Link to post

Dil, are you (or Lilac or MarkK) going to run the goons or did you want me to do that?

I'm game if you are.

Share this post


Link to post

Dil, are you (or Lilac or MarkK) going to run the goons or did you want me to do that?

I'm game if you are.

Share this post


Link to post

i figured they'd run the goons since they won't put up much of a fight. i dont really care one way or the other

Share this post


Link to post

i figured they'd run the goons since they won't put up much of a fight. i dont really care one way or the other

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...