The Unlikely Duo

Lilac

Celestia sheathed the sword and walked over to the nearest gang member. He was out cold with a bloody nose and a huge bruise on his face.

"He looks so young..."

He was young and almost looked innocent, lying still with hie eyes closed. It was hard to believe that just moments before he was running as fast as he could toward rape and murder.

"Such is the nature of man," she said with a sigh and then turned her attention toward the Emissary and the woman he saved. She launched herself into the air and yelled up to him, "Should we call the police?" And then much softer and with a hint of regret, "Or an ambulance?"

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Celestia sheathed the sword and walked over to the nearest gang member. He was out cold with a bloody nose and a huge bruise on his face.

"He looks so young..."

He was young and almost looked innocent, lying still with hie eyes closed. It was hard to believe that just moments before he was running as fast as he could toward rape and murder.

"Such is the nature of man," she said with a sigh and then turned her attention toward the Emissary and the woman he saved. She launched herself into the air and yelled up to him, "Should we call the police?" And then much softer and with a hint of regret, "Or an ambulance?"

"The young woman here should call the authorities and report what's happened. Generally speaking ambulances come with the police. We wait here regardless, lacking for, well, some people have ropes and restraints and the like, but even then, you should still try and wait for the authorities to arrive to make sure everything goes smoothly."

He set the woman down in the streets outside of the alleyway, then moves back over to it, looking to Celestia.

"You did very well by the way. No collateral damage. No excessive harm. All the criminals taken out. The young lady entirely rescued."

He eyes her expression for a moment.

"And ultimately you are doing what you can for them as well, you know? As much as the chance for it may be small, if they are never stopped and given over to your land's system of authority for judgement and consequence, then any hope that system might rehabilitate them is impossible."

"The young woman here should call the authorities and report what's happened. Generally speaking ambulances come with the police. We wait here regardless, lacking for, well, some people have ropes and restraints and the like, but even then, you should still try and wait for the authorities to arrive to make sure everything goes smoothly."

He set the woman down in the streets outside of the alleyway, then moves back over to it, looking to Celestia.

"You did very well by the way. No collateral damage. No excessive harm. All the criminals taken out. The young lady entirely rescued."

He eyes her expression for a moment.

"And ultimately you are doing what you can for them as well, you know? As much as the chance for it may be small, if they are never stopped and given over to your land's system of authority for judgement and consequence, then any hope that system might rehabilitate them is impossible."

Celestia nodded but didn't look convinced. She stretched out her wings and flew up to the top of the building where the Emissary and the woman were waiting. She landed on the ledge. As soon as she saw the women in her "tattered" condition, she was consumed with concern.

"Are you okay? Do you need a doctor?" Then she spoke to the Emissary. "We should take her to the hospital or at least get her a coat or something."

Celestia nodded but didn't look convinced. She stretched out her wings and flew up to the top of the building where the Emissary and the woman were waiting. She landed on the ledge. As soon as she saw the women in her "tattered" condition, she was consumed with concern.

"Are you okay? Do you need a doctor?" Then she spoke to the Emissary. "We should take her to the hospital or at least get her a coat or something."

"The young woman here should call the authorities and report what's happened. Generally speaking ambulances come with the police.

The woman was shivering, but had a defiant look in her eye.

"I don't have a phone. It was in my purse." She turned to Celestia. "I'm fine. Did you kill those bastards?"

"The young woman here should call the authorities and report what's happened. Generally speaking ambulances come with the police.

The woman was shivering, but had a defiant look in her eye.

"I don't have a phone. It was in my purse." She turned to Celestia. "I'm fine. Did you kill those bastards?"

He coughs.

"No.. she punched them out quite thoroughly though."

In what is becoming the general use of it, he unclasps his cape, then fastens it around the shivering woman.

"I'll call the police and ambulance then."

Taking a cell phone out of his pocket as he flies down to the alleyway to keep an eye on the criminals, calling the police and reporting the incident at that.

He coughs.

"No.. she punched them out quite thoroughly though."

In what is becoming the general use of it, he unclasps his cape, then fastens it around the shivering woman.

"I'll call the police and ambulance then."

Taking a cell phone out of his pocket as he flies down to the alleyway to keep an eye on the criminals, calling the police and reporting the incident at that.

Celestia wasn't sure how to take the woman's violent language. She looked over the edge of the building at the alley below and then back to the woman. Then, changing the subject...

"Maybe we should find someplace inside to wait. I would be warmer, and you could sit down."

Celestia wasn't sure how to take the woman's violent language. She looked over the edge of the building at the alley below and then back to the woman. Then, changing the subject...

"Maybe we should find someplace inside to wait. I would be warmer, and you could sit down."

While the young lady hopes in vain for further retributive doses of the good ol ultraviolence, the police and ambulances finally arrive.

Unconscious and groggily returning to awareness criminals alike are checked and hauled away, with the cops taking statements from Emissary, Celestia, and the woman they'd saved, before she herself is put into an ambulance just to be safe.

While the young lady hopes in vain for further retributive doses of the good ol ultraviolence, the police and ambulances finally arrive.

Unconscious and groggily returning to awareness criminals alike are checked and hauled away, with the cops taking statements from Emissary, Celestia, and the woman they'd saved, before she herself is put into an ambulance just to be safe.

Celestia very uncomfortably scooped the woman up in her arms and then stepped off the edge of the roof. The two slowly descended to the street below just in time to meet the police.

"Are you sure you can't hit them one more time, just for good measure?"

"No. I think we'll leave them to the police now."

Celestia very uncomfortably scooped the woman up in her arms and then stepped off the edge of the roof. The two slowly descended to the street below just in time to meet the police.

"Are you sure you can't hit them one more time, just for good measure?"

"No. I think we'll leave them to the police now."

Celestia waited at the street with the rescued woman. When help finally arrived she helped her into the back of the ambulance.

"Take care of yourself," Celestia said as they were shutting the ambulance doors.

With the bad guys in cuffs and the would-be victim safely on her way to the hospital, Celestia turned to the Emissary. "That was easy," she said sounding almost relieved. "Where to now?"

Celestia waited at the street with the rescued woman. When help finally arrived she helped her into the back of the ambulance.

"Take care of yourself," Celestia said as they were shutting the ambulance doors.

With the bad guys in cuffs and the would-be victim safely on her way to the hospital, Celestia turned to the Emissary. "That was easy," she said sounding almost relieved. "Where to now?"