[Announcement] PP Awards for January

Barnum

The PP awards for Jan have been posted and PMs have been sent. As always, if I have made any errors, don't hesitate to PM me, so I can fix them.

Note: Jan was the last month that we will be giving out a "Campaign Award." The award has outlived its usefulness, and given the way our site has evolved, it just isn't necessary. Players will still receive 1-3 PPs for participation and may also receive a bonus PP for especially significant contributions to a RP or this site.

You can always see the current break-down of how PPs are awarded in the Game Rules thread.

The PP awards for Jan have been posted and PMs have been sent. As always, if I have made any errors, don't hesitate to PM me, so I can fix them.

Note: Jan was the last month that we will be giving out a "Campaign Award." The award has outlived its usefulness, and given the way our site has evolved, it just isn't necessary. Players will still receive 1-3 PPs for participation and may also receive a bonus PP for especially significant contributions to a RP or this site.

You can always see the current break-down of how PPs are awarded in the Game Rules thread.