Game On! (OOC)

Raveled

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zombie's Toughness save, vs DC 27 (1d20+12=26) Well, since it's a minion that's all Fly needs to put it down. Also, according to a ruling in chat:

(19:13:22) Raveled: If the SE is attached to a Damage effect, and then the target of the SE is hit by another Damage effect next turn, do the saves happen one after another?

Ecalsneerg: Rav: Secondary Effects don’t stack, so if you attack a target with your Secondary Effect on the round after a successful hit, it doesn’t affect the target twice; it simply delays the second effect for a round. You can attack the target with a different effect, however. So, for example, if you hit a target with a Secondary Effect Strike then, on the following round, hit with a Stun attack, the target suf- fers both the Stun and the Secondary Effect of the Strike.

(19:15:19) Raveled: Hm! but if you hit it with the Strike on the second round, it wouldn't need to make 2 Toughness saves?

(19:15:43) Ecalsneerg: Rav: Secondary Effects do not stack

Since this seems like an honest mistake, Fly gets a HP because her second Damage effect wouldn't have done anything.

Dragonfly's not so much for the bantering when a girl's getting her neck sucked on, unfortunately!

Free Actions: shift her aux. array back to flight.

Move Action: fly up to the vampire.

Standard Action: Melee Attack Roll vs. Vampire (sword) (1d20 + 10=25)

IC pending on results, because if the vampire's stunned or too startled she may end up needing to surge and catch the princess before the girl brains herself on the table. Alas for dimensional pockets that are (probably) too full to store ladies in dresses.

Ranged Attack Roll vs. Vampire (blast; Power Attack -2/+2) (1d20 + 10 - 2=12)

Oh for the love of....y'know, I'm not even going to reroll that. I'm going to give the vampire some minuscule chance to escape from its endless chain of stuns. For variety, if nothing else.

Though, considering he's flat-footed and has an additional -2 on his defense from the stun, there's some minor possibility it hits. DC27, if it does.

He's also still Staggered. Been so for 2 rounds.

I can't believe I'm having to track the Staggered condition because there's a very real chance that he'll be able to heal it before this fight finishes. Ugh.

• 2 weeks later...

For this fight, Granny will be using a modified version of Terminus Hero build. No Teleport, but a couple ranks of Flight to let her keep up.

Ironclad's Initiative. (1d20+3=7)

Granny's Initiative. (1d20+7=11) Owch. Hope those rolls aren't indicative of the whole fight.

She starts off with Emotion Control. Feel the fear of the coil!

Ironclad's Will save, vs DC 20 (1d20+8=12) Thanks a lot, IC.