Game On! (OOC)

Raveled

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eee. Well, that would miss, if she didn't have the fatigue bringing her defenses down.

Fortunately, spending hero points is a reaction! Dragonfly spends one to get rid of her suit's fatigue and get her defense back.

Once more!

Melee Attack Roll vs. Dragon (damage+nullify; All-Out Attack +2/-2, Power Attack -2/+2) (1d20 + 10 + 2 - 2=27)

Good god, finally. Dragonfly's defense is +10 until her next turn.

Opposed Power Check, Nullify vs. Flight (1d20 + 12=20)

Bah. At least the stun means it has a chance to fall out of the air, regardless....

For the record Clad is fighting AA's Beeling with the Blast switched to acid/chemical instead of fire.

Ironclad's Fort save, vs DC 15 SAS (1d20+5=11) Ironclad is queasy. Alien can't fail the save, so it's fine.

Ironclad's Initiative (1d20+3=4) The stars hate me. Rerolling that.

Ironclad's Initiative (1d20+3=22) Muuuuch better IC. So good that the Alien technically can't beat it, so Clad goes first!

Ironclad is retreating back down the elevator shaft. She's back in artificial gravity, so no more nausea. Using full Defensive Attack, so Def is 20 for this turn.

Alien's ranged attack, vs Ironclad's Def (1d20+5=24) Ouch. Thankfully, no Improved Crit so it's just a DC 25 Toughness check. +Tou, goooo!!

Ironclad's Toughness check, vs DC 25 (1d20+15=19) >.< Ouch. Gonna reroll that one ... which would make it impossible to miss, so Ironclad takes no damage! She's down to 1 HP, BTW.

• 2 weeks later...

Ironclad charges in and smacks the alien a good one!

Ironclad's melee strike w/ full All-Out Attack, and full Power Attack. Vs. Alien's def. DC 35 (1d20+10=28)

And with the latest changes, she actually crits with that. Mm, I think I'll go with straight-up extra damage. It's the simplest action, and pushes the DC to 40.

Alien's Toughness, vs. DC 40 effect. (1d20+14=16) Alien goes squish now.

Ranged Attack Roll vs. Vampire (blast) (1d20 + 10=30)

Hmm.

I took the time to do some math! I'm gonna go with a stunt:

Blast 10 (Extras: Secondary Effect, Flaws: Action [Full]) [20/20]

That'll hit him with a DC25 Toughness save now, and a DC25 Toughness save at the start of Dragonfly's next turn. It has slightly lower odds of outright KOing the guy, but significantly better odds of at least staggering or stunning.