Interceptors - They're Finally Getting Married! OOC)

Heritage

Burning a HP to clear a Stunned condition or a level of Fatigue is under the same heading as burning a HP for a recovery check, so it turns out you can't take off a stun and recover from damage in the same turn. You can burn as many HPs per round as you want, but only one per application. So Thrude will wait out her Stunned condition this round.

Next round, however, since it sounds like things are stalling out, so I'll go ahead and have Thrude pop a HP for a recovery action after all.

Recovery check (DC10): 27.

On her next turn, Thrude takes a full action to recover from her worst damage condition, Unconscious.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done and done.

Dynamo - 29 - HPx4 - Unharmed

Jack - 28 - HPx6 - Unharmed; EE'ed & potentially fatigued

Dok - 27 - HPx5 - Unharmed

Grim - 26 - HPx3 - Unharmed

Gillman - 23 - Unharmed

Colt - 18 - HPx7 - Bruised

Dragonfly - 17 - HPx1 - Unharmed

Jill - 15 - HPx1 - Unharmed

Thrude - 14 - HPx3 - Unconscious (1st round)

Fulcrum - 9 - HPx1 - Unharmed

Willow - 4 - HPx1 - Unharmed

:science:

Dok should, based on the uber-scan he already did of Gillman's device, and the 31 he can get on a Skill Mastery-ed Know/Technology check, know about the "two men enter, no men leave" and "immortals don't count" aspects of the portal.

(Since Thrude isn't a mortal -- she's got Immunity to aging, starvation/thirst, and full life support -- technically only one mortal has gone through already, so it shouldn't be closing.)

Dok's first instinct would be to use a Move Object effect to pull them through, but he knows it's a one-way deal. So instead he'll try stunting something off his Gravitic Movement/Teleport Array (16 points), boosting it with his Screwdriver (up to +14 points, keeping one in reserve for Eidetic Memory so it retains all it scanned from Gillman's device), giving him up to 30 points to work with.

Which he'll use to create a microwormhole that 'piggybacks' onto Gillman's portal, guided by the info it copied from Gillman's device, to turn his portal into a two-way portal to Colt's home dimension, and then using a tractor beam to yank them out.

Move Object 8 (Str 40; Extra: Range [Perception]; PF: Split Attack) {25}

This'll give two Str 20 Move Object effects, which can each haul Colt & Thrude as Medium loads.

Super-Movement 1 (Colt's Home Dimension; Extra: Portal 2) {4PP}

{25+4=29/30}

Free Action: Maintain Enhanced Charisma and Force Field

Free Action: Extraordinary Effort to A] stunt stuff off Belt's Movement/Teleport Array and B] gain an extra Standard action

Move Action: Readjust Gadgets

Move Action: Open Super-Movement Portal

Standard Action: Pull those crazy kids home.

That work?

I have made it so!

Portal remains open for 8 more rounds

Jack - 28 - HPx5 - Unharmed

Dok - 27 - HPx5 - Unharmed

Grim - 26 - HPx3 - Unharmed

Colt - 18 - HPx7 - Bruised

Jill - 15 - HPx1 - Unharmed

Thrude - 14 - HPx3 - Unconscious (1st round)

Fulcrum - 9 - HPx1 - Unharmed

(I've added the note at the top of the initiative to keep track of the time on the portal. It will decriment every time we reach the top of the initiative. When it gets to 1, it will go to zero. If it goes PAST zero the portal will close).

I'm simplifying the initiative taking out the characters that have opted to be skipped. If you want to be added back in, let me know. I'm just trying to speed things up. Gillman's out, because I'm going to rule that he can't escape the cube. Assume he's comically pounding on the sides and calling to be released. I may have a finally soliloquy by him later but for now, I'm not going to bother.

Dok! Make with the :science: