Welcome Freshmen (Attn: New Claremont Students)

Sovem

I'm generating ideas for a story involving new students at Claremont, and I'd like to know who'd be interested. I hear there are a lot of new students recently approved, so if you're starting classes next fall, taking summer classes, or just started last semester, let me know if you'd be interested (and fill me in on your most recent history, i.e., anything that's not on your character sheet).

Heritage and I both have Claremont PC's on the way in. They're not posted or approved yet, but We'll be getting them up after the Grim!Colt Wedding and subsequent retiring of Grim and Colt. I for one would be interested in this, as they'll be starting classes either in the summer, or during next September.

Alright, so far we have three new students attending summer classes (including mine), Myrmidon and Glowstar who are still fairly new to Claremont, and two new students who haven't yet joined--Heritage and Quote, any idea of the timetable? I know nothing about this wedding you speak of.

This is more than enough characters; unless anyone else has a PC who's literally just starting and the wedding takes too long to wrap up, this'll be enough.

First thing's first; let's get a little recent history out of the way. It'd probably be easier if we assume our characters have made introductions--as in, "Hey, the new kid's unpacking his stuff, let's say hi"--but not really made impressions, yet. (I find that PCs meeting for the first time in PBP can drag on a bit). We can also discuss living arrangements, if anybody wants to be roommates or if you'd rather have an NPC for that.

What you may know about Peter Jasper--he's a real friendly black guy who appears to be a senior, but for some reason is starting as a freshman and is taking a lot of remedial summer classes. He's not too shy, but he definitely gives the appearance of someone who's way in over his head and is trying not to let on. You also may or may not know that his powers involve something about illusions.

The wedding is Dated May 22nd. Heritage decided to wait to start the actual thread (which I'm hoping will be a quick ordeal) until we see the reaction to their retiring announcement in this thread, related to this post by Heritage and the Following one by me. I'm itching to play these new characters, so I'm hoping the wedding comes to quick resolution. Maybe a week or so?

First thing's first; let's get a little recent history out of the way. It'd probably be easier if we assume our characters have made introductions--as in, "Hey, the new kid's unpacking his stuff, let's say hi"--but not really made impressions, yet. (I find that PCs meeting for the first time in PBP can drag on a bit). We can also discuss living arrangements, if anybody wants to be roommates or if you'd rather have an NPC for that.

In the past, I believe that people have been Roommates. Though the characters that Heritage and I have coming in are a Twin Brother and Sister. So rooming together isn't really an option for us. If any one of you do not have roommates, we can pick up the slack when the time comes.

Got your PM, quote; very interesting concept. How are these characters going to wind up at Claremont, do you think?

Always assume Duncan Summers knows more about everything than you do. :Batman:

I suspect they'll get into some trouble in their intro thread or some such, and the powers that be (Freedom League, Summers himself, etc.) will decide that having a pair of twin super powered teenage orphans walking the streets isn't the best idea in the world so they'll be required to attend.