Question on how Animate Objects works?

Jack of Tales

With the Animate Objects power, you recieve a set amount of power points to create constructs with. Now if you also have the Progression power feat for this power are you restrained to that number of power points for all of your constructs combined or do you get that number of power points for -each- construct you create and control?

EDIT: Can a construct have an alternate form? I was planning on having my character animate shadows so I was going to give them Shadow Form but I don't know if this is okay.

With the Animate Objects power, you recieve a set amount of power points to create constructs with. Now if you also have the Progression power feat for this power are you restrained to that number of power points for all of your constructs combined or do you get that number of power points for -each- construct you create and control?

EDIT: Can a construct have an alternate form? I was planning on having my character animate shadows so I was going to give them Shadow Form but I don't know if this is okay.

You get that number of PPs for each construct, though you can still only animate 1 object per standard action.

Animate Object is merely summon minion bought up to "Ranged" and limited to existing objects on hand. As long as you keep in mind that with Animate Objects the shadows would be both minions and constructs, then adding Shadow Form (or the equivalent powers) is no problem.

You get that number of PPs for each construct, though you can still only animate 1 object per standard action.

Animate Object is merely summon minion bought up to "Ranged" and limited to existing objects on hand. As long as you keep in mind that with Animate Objects the shadows would be both minions and constructs, then adding Shadow Form (or the equivalent powers) is no problem.