Damn! Ninjas! (OOC)

TOU DC 23 (1d20+6=26) No dice. Sorry. That means that the Mooks are up. And they haven't been touched since last round, as both Wisp and Overclock spent their turns tackling the named bad guys.

The ninjas are going to re-appear en masse around Myrmidon. 8 can fit next to him. 4 will use Aid Another. 4 will make a combined attack.

Aid Another x4 DC 10 (1d20+8=15, 1d20+8=9, 1d20+8=16, 1d20+8=23) Three pass. That's +6 to attack.

Mooks attack vs Myr; DEF 15 (-1 from Fatigue); Power Attack 5; DC 24 on hit, +2 for each successful hit.

Mooks attack vs Myr; DEF 15 (-1 from Fatigue); Power Attack 5; DC 24 on hit, +2 for each successful hit. (1d20+9=18) Hit;

Mooks attack vs Myr; DEF 15 (-1 from Fatigue); Power Attack 5; DC 24 on hit, +2 for each successful hit. (1d20+9=27, 1d20+9=17, 1d20+9=12) Hit, Hit, Miss.

Final DC = 24+6=30

After saves, Myr will be up.

White 23 -- Unharmed

Black 22 -- Bruised x1, Staggered, Stunned @ 15, Prone

Wisp 15 -- HPx4 -- Unharmed

Overclock 15 -- HPx1 -- Bruised x1

Mooks! -- Minions!

Myrmidon 13 -- HPx4 -- Unharmed, Fatigued

Upon Chat discussion, Overclock gets an HP for ignoring the mook threat and concentrating on the named villain via his Arrogant Kung Fu Guy complication. So after the re-roll, he's HP total is unchanged.

As it's been nearly a day since that post, I'm assuming you're going to live with the stunned.

White's turn. He'll make an attack at Overclock, as per the rules of, "WE MUST KUNG FU FIGHT!"

Defensive Attack 5 vs Overclock; DC 20 on hit. (1d20+10=17)

Hit or miss, he'll teleport away, leaving another smoke cloud there. He'll roll stealth as part of a move action: Stealth (1d20+15=23) Same deal as last time. You have to be out of the smoke cloud to roll to see him (applies to 'clock and wisp). If you spot him, you'll find him hiding right near the book that was dropped by Black.

Black is stunned, but looses the condition on Wisps turn. Wisp is up.

White 23 -- Unharmed

Black 22 -- Bruised x1, Staggered, Prone

Wisp 15 -- HPx4 -- Unharmed

Overclock 15 -- HPx1 -- Bruised x1

Mooks! -- Minions!

Myrmidon 13 -- HPx3 -- Bruisedx1, Stunned

Black is out of range as he was knocked down the hall and still hasn't gotten up. But the mooks are toast, and White takes a nasty hit.

TOU DC 35 (1d20+6=10) White is going to epic fail that, and be knocked into the same case that black was...

At this point, I'm going to GM fiat this combat to be over. IS EVERYONE OKAY WITH THIS?

Black is going to jump ahead in the initiative and teleport the both of them out. They may be enemies, but they can't allow their ninja-ey secrets to fall into the hands of heroes.

If you guys would rather finish it out and KO the very hurt black ninja, that's fine. I can find some other way to make them gone next round, or whatever. Any way you slice it, they're not getting the book, and you win.

Okay, that makes it player majority. So I'm going to go ahead and make that wrap up post now. I'm going to include a bit of cinematics where your characters run to the end of the hallway and watch as they teleport out leaving you all inside the museum, near the book. If it turns out this is NOT okay with you, I'll be happy to edit. But I think it'll work as a bit of harmless cinematic description.

Once that post is up, y'all can feel to role play for a few posts. Once I feel like that's wrapping up, I'll probably wrap things up with a GM post where the cops show up en masse. I'd like to know ahead of time if any of your characters are going to pull a batman and make yourselves scarce just as the cops show up. That way I can plan for my post.