Graduation Day: The End of the Beginning (OOC)

Midnight's going to spend his first HP to do terrible, surprise round things:

Full Action: Move All-Out using his gaseous form to make it inside the first helicopter.

Free Action: Switch to supersaturated muscles AP.

Free Action: Arrange Gadgets:

Reinforced Collapsible Bo Staff

Strike 5 (Extras: Autofire 1, Power Feats: Extended Reach, Mighty, Subtle) [13PP]

Extra Effort: Surge.

Standard Action: Reinforced Collapsible Bo Staff Attack; Power Attack 5, Sneak Attack. (1d20+10=23, 1d20+10=25)

Put the second roll in there in case Takedown Attack comes into play. That's DC 15 + 5 Strike + 8 Strength + 2 Sneak Attack + 5 Power Attack = 35 (Plus any applicable Autofire bonus).

As they are PL 3 soldiers, the pilot and copilot of the middle chopper are unconscious via Takedown Attack.

I can't see any reason why you wouldn't be able to hit the chopper too, so: it has TOU 9 and DEF 6, so assuming it gets a 19, your Autofire bonus is just enough to destroy it. I'll say it starts spiraling out of control. Spend another HP to steer it places.

Sage, spending an HP.

Move: Fly to Midnight Manor (I assume from the wording of the posts it's reasonably close)

Free Action: Extra Effort: Power Stunt off Psi-Talents Array: Create Object 12 (Feats: Progression 3 (Object Size 50'), Selective, Extras: Impervious 12, Flaws: Feedback)

This gives Sage 12 50 ft. cubes to work with. This should be enough to enclose the Manor, I hope. The 'telekinetic shield' is selective, allies can enter and leave and their attacks will go through.

Standard Action: Create a telekinetic dome around the Midnight Manor

Midnight II

Hero Point: Shrug off Extra Effort from last round.

Stun 7 (Extras: Area [General, Burst], Ranged, Flaws: Action [Full], Distracting, Power Feats: Sedation) [15PP]
Full Action: Throw the flash-bang!

Now, if somebody who can fly wanted to catch him and/or guide the chopper to the ground, that'd be swell!

Midnight II

Hero Point: Shrug off Extra Effort from last round.

Stun 7 (Extras: Area [General, Burst], Ranged, Flaws: Action [Full], Distracting, Power Feats: Sedation) [15PP]
Full Action: Throw the flash-bang!

Now, if somebody who can fly wanted to catch him and/or guide the chopper to the ground, that'd be swell!

Cobalt Templar can catch Midnight, but his TK or CO aren't powerful enough (yet) to catch a full helicopter. So, I'll have him fly in and snatch Midnight; the chopper's close enough to the ground it ought to be okay, but Trevor's not as ideally placed.

Sage is going to use her Mental Corrosion power to deep scan one of the pilots. Pretty much the things Midnight asked her to check.

That's Mind Reading 12 + Drain Wisdom 12 and since they're helpless she's just going to coup de grace.

Edge: Seized Initiative (8 HP)

Wander: 27 (5 HP)

Sage: 21 (1 HP)

Red Eagle: 16

The Owl: 16

Archeville: 16

Midnight: 19 (5 HP (+1 from Midnight complication)

Madame Blitz: 14

Sea-Wolf: 11

Cobalt Templar: 11 (2 HP)

In a sign of just how much he's advanced in his time at Claremont, Edge recognizes Madame Blitz from his history books and knows her electrical powers are a serious threat around here. He blasts her with his Telekinesis. That'll be a DC 30 Tou save for her. 12

Okay, Madame Blitz is out and Wander is up.

Wander is going to let her flying and ranged-attack friends deal with the flying types and go straight for the guy in charge.

Move Action: Fast Acrobatic Bluff, DC 28 with skill mastery

Standard Action: Charge attack against Archeville, moving to grapple. That' a +2 to attack, -2 to defense. 1d20+17=36.

Assuming that is successful, the Grapple Check is a 45.

Move Action: Moving

Standard Action: Attack with Mind Spike: (1d20+12=16). That's terrible.

Reaction: Spend Hero Point to improve roll: Attack with Mind Spike: (1d20+12=22), rolled a 10, add +10 to roll for +32 result.

Sage used: Drain Will 12 (Feats: Slow Fade, Subtle, Extras: Alternate Save [Will]) + Strike 6 (Feats: Mighty, Extras: Alternate Save [Will]) (Mind Spike; mutant, mental)

That is, I think, two DC 22 Will saves

Midnight II

Razor Throwing Disks

Damage 15 (Extra: Area [General, Cone], Flaw: Action [Full]) [15PP]

Full Action: Strike Die Ãœbersoldaten and their zip lines.

Free Action: Switch to Insubstantial AP so it can be activated as a reaction.