Deja Vu (OOC)

Barnum

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, how do we do that? We roleplay here in the OOC thread? I'm confused.

We'll plan what our characters are going to do out of character rather than having Nightrival and Grim make plans on the rooftop. Nightrival suggested they hitch a ride, but maybe Grim has other ideas. He's not really the "take charge" kind of guy - he would rather hear everyone's opinion.

I was thinking they can make their way down to the alley and ride on top of the truck. When we get to our destination, Grim can use her shapeshifting powers and infiltrate them somehow. She can gather a ton of intel and it would make for a great scene. Nightrival will just stalk in the shadows, as usual. :)

We'll plan what our characters are going to do out of character rather than having Nightrival and Grim make plans on the rooftop. Nightrival suggested they hitch a ride, but maybe Grim has other ideas. He's not really the "take charge" kind of guy - he would rather hear everyone's opinion.

I was thinking they can make their way down to the alley and ride on top of the truck. When we get to our destination, Grim can use her shapeshifting powers and infiltrate them somehow. She can gather a ton of intel and it would make for a great scene. Nightrival will just stalk in the shadows, as usual. :)

I was mostly confused by the combo of 'play' and 'OOC', since I equate play with in-character. That all being said, since we're assuming this is a bit in the future, we can assume we know each other's capabilities, so this plan sounds good to me.

I was mostly confused by the combo of 'play' and 'OOC', since I equate play with in-character. That all being said, since we're assuming this is a bit in the future, we can assume we know each other's capabilities, so this plan sounds good to me.

AARGH! I rolled not one but two 1's! I have terrible, terrible luck with Invisible Castle. I always roll too low and my opponents always roll high.

Okay, rant over.

I had to use both of my Hero Points (thanks Luck feat) to make sure the goons won't see Nightrival. I hope he runs into a complication. :D

AARGH! I rolled not one but two 1's! I have terrible, terrible luck with Invisible Castle. I always roll too low and my opponents always roll high.

Okay, rant over.

I had to use both of my Hero Points (thanks Luck feat) to make sure the goons won't see Nightrival. I hope he runs into a complication. :D

Okay, rant over.

In my next post the truck is going to arrive at its destination. Whatever plan you want to work out for the next stage of the adventure, do it now. You could probably have a quiet conversation on the back of the truck without anyone hearing . . . if you wanted.