Deja Vu (OOC)

Barnum

In my next post the truck is going to arrive at its destination. Whatever plan you want to work out for the next stage of the adventure, do it now. You could probably have a quiet conversation on the back of the truck without anyone hearing . . . if you wanted.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my next post the truck is going to arrive at its destination. Whatever plan you want to work out for the next stage of the adventure, do it now. You could probably have a quiet conversation on the back of the truck without anyone hearing . . . if you wanted.

What the characters do when we arrive at our destination depends on our goal. If we only want to know where they're taking the shipment then report to them to the police then we should just be sneaky. If we're supposed to break up the delivery, then that's going to require more elaborate planning. :)

What the characters do when we arrive at our destination depends on our goal. If we only want to know where they're taking the shipment then report to them to the police then we should just be sneaky. If we're supposed to break up the delivery, then that's going to require more elaborate planning. :)

Either is fine with me. :D

You guys both have another round to act before anyone would likely see you. You can bail on the truck now and try to find a way into the warehouse, or you (Nightrival) can try to ride in to the warehouse unseen and find a way to let Grim in. Or anything else you can think of. :D

You guys both have another round to act before anyone would likely see you. You can bail on the truck now and try to find a way into the warehouse, or you (Nightrival) can try to ride in to the warehouse unseen and find a way to let Grim in. Or anything else you can think of. :D