Grimalkin Kidnapped!

Aoiroo

Yeah, umm, probably should of done this first. Two days before her wedding, Grimalkin is kidnapped by fae. The intent, well they don't want her to get married. The players, well I already wanted to run a four person thing, and I didn't really want to make an Interceptors thread, because I'll be honest, I don't have enough stuff and NPCs planned out to deal with one because the Interceptors could take out the Freedom League if they went as a team. Anyway, the main people in combat is Jack and Jill, Nick who was brought in to help, and Changeling who is there someone who knows a lot about Avalon. Anyway, all inteceptors can have Cameos before the actual in play thread, that's what this discussion is about mostly. I would like to bring up some of the reasons why this isn't a full Interceptors thread, so some questions I already have answers too.

-Why isn't Colt coming?

Because, the fae don't want Grim to marry, it means they lose access to her as a bond like that binds her to Earth Prime. However, they can't hurt citizen from Earth, any Earth as agreed under the Pact and the agreement for Avalon not to interfer anymore. If Colt just so happens to come to Avalon(which was one of the intentions in the first place), they'll just kill him the moment he appears, with as much force as they can muster, heck they'd probably just make it so cold that any human out there would die within minutes(which is why there was no replacement sent to earth masqurading as Grim, in hope for this result).

-Why would some of the other members be left out?

Well, I guess there might be a few reasons, firstly because Avalon has a very unstable time structure to Earth which cannot be predicted, meaning a few hours could equal a few days, years or months there, or en vice versa, so someone has to stay to keep up the team if it so happens the time displacement of this does in fact push them a bit further than intended.

Well it won't be moments, they have to realize she's gone first, though I suppose it could be that one of the active players are the first to realize she is gone, go to the Interceptors HQ and grab the first readily Interceptors there. It makes things neater for certian.

Okay, since it seems like this is one of those 'let us never speak of this again' kinda deals, I won't delay starting the wedding thread. Will Grim have any memory of the events? By her nature she can keep a secret from of a loved one if it would cause him pain (sorry, Colt!); I just want to know if she would have internal thoughts about it after the fact, or give Jack and Jill 'the nod'.