Crow: 13, Unharmed, 2 HP

Pathfinder: 8, Unharmed, 0 HP

Solarum: 17, Unharmed, 0 HP

Ironclad: 8, Unharmed, 4 HP

Cannonade: 20, Unharmed, 5 HP

Kodiak: 14, Unharmed, 0 HP

Myrmidon: 11, Unharmed, 3 HP

Monolith: 8, Unharmed, 0 HP

So out of all of 'em, Solarum and Cannonade go first. Solarum uses a free action to assume Alternate Form -- assuming she hasn't already -- charges forward, and aims to hit Ironclad. That's a 22, which hits Ironclad's old build, necessitating a DC24 Toughness save.

Cannonade, meanwhile, aims to punch Kodiak in the breadbasket. It hits, and Kodiak makes a 24 on a DC24 Toughness save. Now it's his turn! He uses Defensive Attack for -2 ATT/+2 DEF for next turn, and would've missed in any situation.

Ironclad's Toughness, vs DC 24. (1d20+10=13) Good lordy, that's getting Fiated.

Ironclad's Toughness, vs DC 24. HP reroll (1d20+10=11) That... that's just... >.< Okay, the literal minimum result is still 21, which is just a Bruise. I'm okay with that.

Okay, Ironclad flied up into the air and blasts the earth-bound opponent! At least it seems like this one can't fly.

Wrist Blasters w/ full All-Out Attack & full Power Attack, vs Solarum's Defense. DC 30 (1d20+10=17) Oh, ffff-- :argh: TT, can I get a ruling on that? Does it hit?

free action weapon creation -

Neuro-sword: Paralyze 5 (Flaw: Distracting -1) [5 pp] - Basically it's a sword that disrupts motor control signals in the area it strikes.

John plays offense this time moving to engage, and activates Master Plan and going all-out power attack +5 DC/-5 DEF.

Atk Roll vs. Monolith DC 15: 1d20 +6 BAB +3 MP = 21

That's a DC 20 will save (10 + 5 Paralyze + 5 All-out/Power ATK) for his opponent. Myrmidon is now at DEF of +0 till next turn.

Crow does not activate the Master Plan yet (gotta test out your enemy first!) and makes a starting shot with a Startle & Stunning Attack! Startle check! (1d20+7=21) Boom, and...Power Attack (+5 Damage, -5 Attack) Stunning Attack! (1d20+3=4) *murders HP* Power Attack (+5 Damage, -5 Attack) Stunning Attack Redux! (1d20+3=11) And with the +10, that's a 21. Pathfinder has to make a DC 21 Intimidate/Sense Motive/Will save, followed by a DC 19 Fortitude save (failed save, she's Dazed, fail by 5, she's Stunned, fail by 10, she's Unconscious.)

Okay, Pathfinder is Demoralized, and ...unconscious. Okay, that's another goddamn Fiat. She's Stunned for the turn, but she's not out.

So now it's retaliation time! Pathfinder... does absolutely nothing, as she's Stunned.

Lacuna activates Concealment as a Free Action, makes a -5/+5 Power Attack, and strikes for Wisp from surprise. 21 hits, so Wisp needs to make a DC25 Toughness save.

Monolith activates Growth as a free action, and attempts an Accurate Attack (without the feat) for -2/+2. It does not even begin to hit. I'll let everyone make their saves before I move on to the next round.

After talking it out with the refs, I'll allow that that hits. And she's Bruised and Stunned once more. Now, here's where we are for Round 2:

Wisp: 17, Bruised x1, Master Plan (+3, 2 rounds) 2 HP

Lacuna: 16, Bruised x2, Stunned (Wisp's Action), 0 HP

Crow: 13, Unharmed, Master Plan (+3, 2 rounds), 3 HP

Pathfinder: 8, Unharmed, 0 HP

Solarum: 17, Unharmed, 0 HP

Ironclad: 8, Bruised x1, Master Plan (+3, 2 rounds), 3 HP

Cannonade: 20, Unharmed, Master Plan (+3, 2 rounds), 5 HP

Kodiak: 14, Unharmed, 0 HP

Myrmidon: 11, Unharmed, Master Plan (+3, 2 rounds), 3 HP

Solarum's up against Ironclad, which is somewhat tricky for Solarum, as Ironclad has taken to the air. So Solarum breaks off an ice stalagmite, uses the Accurate Attack maneuver for +2 ATT/-2 DMG, and hurls it like a javelin. It hits Ironclad, necessitating a DC22 Toughness save.

Cannonade then attempts a -3/+3 Power Attack on Kodiak. It doesn't hit, so he spends a Hero Point. That does hit, so Kodiak needs to make a DC27 Toughness save. And he's Stunned and Staggered. He can Regen the Staggered next round, but he needs to have an action to sacrifice in order to do so, so he can't do anything for this one.

Crow and Myrmidon are up next, as Wisp already went.

Okay, here we go!

Free Action:

Blow HP for Alt Power on his duplication:

Duplication 7(Extras: +Horde, Flaws: -Distracting, Feats: Absorption Healing, Mental Link, Progression x2 [5 Duplicates])

Standard Action:

Summon all 5 Duplicates

Move action:

Command them to make this 'weapon' & combine attack Monolith.

Snare 7 (Extras: Engulf (+0), Flaw: Medium (Duplicates), Range: Touch, Feats: Obscures Senses [sight], Improved Crit [19-20] Improved Pin) - Basically this is the classic 'dogpile on the big guy' bit. They must do individual attacks to see if they hit due to the snare having the Medium flaw.

The Original Myr will make the same 'weapon' via a free action and Extra Effort a standard action to all-out power attack as well.

Attack Rolls +6 BAB +3 MP = +9 vs. DC 11, with Monolith at full growth. Myrmidon is the first roll, followed by the duplicates

1d20+9 x 6 = 1d20+9 → [19,9] = 28, 10, 16, 17, 24, 11 1 dupe misses. 1 Critical so that the save has a +5 DC.

Monolith has a DC 10+7+5+5 (crit)=27 Reflex Save, to avoid the effects of the snare. The Engulf extra is on page 77 of UP.

Myrmidon is now fatigued due to his use of EE.

Note: I know that ordinarily that monolith would have 4 other ref saves required, but I'm choosing to waive those as this is a sort of a dogpile more than individual attacks.

Ironclad's Toughness, vs DC 22. (1d20+9=11) Seriously, IC? Freaking seriously? Rerolling that so hard again!

Ironclad's Toughness, vs DC 22. HP reroll. (1d20+9=29) Why couldn't you have given me that first, IC?

Not even sure what to do with her at this point, honestly. Full Defensive attack, I suppose, and full Accurate Attack.

Ironclad's blast w/ full Defensive Attack & full Accurate Attack & Master Plan, vs Solarum's Def. DC 20 (1d20+12=22) I swear to god, this is the worst Ironclad's ever done in battle.

Okay, so Crow's taken her measure; time to really turn up the gas.

Move Action: Startle! Again! Startle check! (+2 From Master Plan) (1d20+9=19) And I mistook my math there, that should be a +10. Bleh. DC 20 Intimidate/Sense Motive check to avoid being caught flat footed. Note, she should still be Demoralized from the previous round.

Standard Action: Ethereal Drain! All Out Attack (+5 Attack, -5 Defense), Power Attack (+5 Damage, -5 Attack), Master Plan (+3 Attack) Ethereal Drain! (1d20+11=23) And that's either a DC 25 Fortitude or a DC 20 Fortitude save.

Reaction: Burn an HP for another Standard Action.

Standard Action: Follow-up Earth Strike (All Out Attack apparently carries over, I think)! All Out Attack (+5 Attack, -5 Defense), Power Attack (+5 Damage, -5 Attack), Master Plan (+3 Attack) Earth Strike! (1d20+11=28) And that's gonna leave a mark. DC 28 Toughness save, please. :D

And Crow's now at Defense +3 for the round. Which'll hurt if he doesn't manage to Stun her again this round...

All right, let's see how that goes. Monolith ends up Bound. And now he attempts to break it! According to the refs, it's straight Unarmed damage to break the Snare, which means the Snare - in this case, Myrmidon - must make a DC27 Toughness save. Myrmidon needs to beat that Toughness, or else take damage via Feedback as per the conditions on Engulf.

Now for Ironclad. With full Accurate Attack, that takes the save DC down to 20. Solarum rolls a 14. She is Bruised and Stunned.

As for Crow... Pathfinder is not flat-footed, so I suppose that means she takes the DC20 Fort save. She fails it anyway. This leads to the next attack... and she's down. See, there's a reason I put Crow up against Bres in the first round.

And because I forgot the last time... Lacuna makes her Concentration check, so she's still Concealed even though she got Stunned.

Wisp: 17, Bruised x1, Master Plan (+3, 1 round) 2 HP

Lacuna: 16, Bruised x2, Total Concealment, 0 HP

Solarum: 17, Bruised x1, Stunned (Ironclad's Action), 0 HP

Ironclad: 8, Bruised x1, Master Plan (+3, 1 round), 2 HP

Cannonade: 20, Unharmed, Master Plan (+3, 1 round), 4 HP

Kodiak: 14, Unharmed, Staggered, 0 HP

Myrmidon: 11, Unharmed, Master Plan (+3, 1 round), 3 HP

So we're in Round 3. Cannonade attacks Kodiak again, and attempts an Improved Grab this time. Cannonade hits, necessitating a DC24 Toughness save from Kodiak. He gets Bruised and Stunned. Now comes the Grapple check. Cannonade's 29 versus Kodiak's 22, so he's Bound. That leaves Kodiak's turn... and Kodiak uses that full-round action to heal his Staggered, and do not much else.

Solarum, meanwhile, takes her hit and waits. Ironclad, Wisp, and Myrmidon are up next.

They want entertainment in Tian, they'll get entertainment in Tian!

Blow HP to Get Sacrifice Power Feat on Myrmidons Duplicate. Blow HP to transfer save to Minion. Minion bites it, Since I and therefore he - can't roll that high with only a +6 TOU. Bob! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Time to avenge Bob! Now the 4 remaining dupes + Myr Coup De Grace Monolith (since he's bound and helpless). Monolith DC is -9 for being helpless with adjacent attackers (DC 2). Let's see If I can't give a giant narcolepsy.

Myrmidon Extra Efforts to gain a Move (He is now exhausted): Command Dupes to create weapon (free) & Combine Attack w/ this weapon

Delta-Wave Emitter Stun 7 (Extras: Alt - Save Will +0 Flaw: Distracting, Phantasm; Feats: Sedation, Slow Fade 2 [20 minutes]) [5 pp] - Floods intelligent targets nervous system with Delta waves, triggering sleep instinct.

Free Action Create Weapon, Full round Coup De grace.

Delta-Wave Emitter Stun 7 (Extras: Alt - Save Will +0 Flaw: Distracting, Phantasm; Feats: Sedation, Slow Fade 2 [20 minutes]) [5 pp] - Floods intelligent targets nervous system with Delta waves, triggering sleep instinct.

Myr Rolls first then Dupes.

6 x1d20+9 = 17,27,12,21, 10 1 dupe fails, everyone else succeeds.

That's a Total of a DC 10 base +5 crit +7 myr +6 (+2 x3 dupes) = DC 28 will save vs. Sleep.

If he makes the save, I did not maintain the pin so he's auto free of that, and Myr is Exhausted.

Okay, then. Lacuna... is likely mincemeat, but let's see. Oh, yeah, she's out.

So, let's see how Monolith does. He fails by 8, meaning he's Stunned but still up. That Stun will fade by the start of Myrmidon's next action, though.

Solarum, meanwhile, gets Stunned and Staggered. So here's where we are in Round 4:

Solarum: 17, Bruised x1, Stunned (Ironclad's Action), Staggered, 0 HP

Ironclad: 8, Bruised x1, Master Plan (+2, 1 round), 2 HP

Cannonade: 20, Unharmed, Master Plan (+2, 1 round), 4 HP

Kodiak: 14, Bruised x1, 0 HP

Myrmidon: 11, Unharmed, Exhausted, Master Plan (+2, 1 round), 2 HP

Solarum is Stunned, so she has no action. Cannonade does another Improved Grab attack, and totally fails. Hero Point! He proceeds to get a 30, and I think I'll spend another HP to get Improved Critical (unarmed). That makes it a DC29 Toughness save for Kodiak, who gets Stunned and Staggered again.

Myrmidon and Ironclad are up next. IC posts coming shortly.

Blow HP to put Myr back to Fatigued.

Free: Make Weapon

Delta-Wave Emitter Stun 7 (Extras: Alt - Save Will +0 Flaw: Distracting, Phantasm; Feats: Sedation, Improved Crit [18-20]) [5 pp] - Floods intelligent targets nervous system with Delta waves, triggering sleep instinct.

Move: Myr Commands to dupes to independently attack Monolith, with all out power attack. Dupes don't use their moves since everybody is still adjacent to the giant. All (Myr + Dupes) have defense of +0 now.

Standard: Attack!

Myr is at -1 Atk, -2 Str Dex due to fatigued. So +7 for Myr (+6 BAB +2 MP -1 Fatigue), +8 for the dupes since they're not fatigued.

Myr roll - 1d20+7=19 Hit!

Dupe Rolls - 4x1d20+8=17,15,9,16 3 Hit. (One of them keeps botching, every single @#$#$ time. :argh: )

Monolith has to make 4 saves at DC 10+7 Stun+5 All-Out/Power Atk = 22 DC.