Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Heridfel

Gathering at ASTRO Labs [Elseworlds/What If?] [OOC]

Recommended Posts

Thank you, Barnum.

It being a PL3 campaign, and an Elseworld as well, Dr. Archeville, should have answered that question for you with a little consideration.

PL 3 not being listed in any thread title or explicitly mentioned in either of the "ASTRO Labs" threads, and the presence of dimensional vortices within the adventure, can easily lead one to assume it's open to anyone from any world.

Share this post


Link to post

Thank you, Barnum.

It being a PL3 campaign, and an Elseworld as well, Dr. Archeville, should have answered that question for you with a little consideration.

PL 3 not being listed in any thread title or explicitly mentioned in either of the "ASTRO Labs" threads, and the presence of dimensional vortices within the adventure, can easily lead one to assume it's open to anyone from any world.

Share this post


Link to post

Everyone,

Hand on to your hats. I'm going to update tomorrow afternoon and put us at the scene of the next dimensional vortex.

Share this post


Link to post

Everyone,

Hand on to your hats. I'm going to update tomorrow afternoon and put us at the scene of the next dimensional vortex.

Share this post


Link to post

Everyone,

Hand on to your hats. I'm going to update tomorrow afternoon and put us at the scene of the next dimensional vortex.

Cos isn't wearing a hat, and so he puts his hand on his head instead.

Share this post


Link to post

Everyone,

Hand on to your hats. I'm going to update tomorrow afternoon and put us at the scene of the next dimensional vortex.

Cos isn't wearing a hat, and so he puts his hand on his head instead.

Share this post


Link to post

Cos isn't wearing a hat, and so he puts his hand on his head instead.

:D

And I never got to it anyway. :( Today, I promise.

Share this post


Link to post

Cos isn't wearing a hat, and so he puts his hand on his head instead.

:D

And I never got to it anyway. :( Today, I promise.

Share this post


Link to post

Hehe, that's ok... but can I take my hand down now?

But I didn't say Simon says. :D

Share this post


Link to post

Hehe, that's ok... but can I take my hand down now?

But I didn't say Simon says. :D

Share this post


Link to post

I wasn't sure what to post, so I just kinda faked it. Who's leading this dance anyway?

*points at cos* :D

Share this post


Link to post

I wasn't sure what to post, so I just kinda faked it. Who's leading this dance anyway?

*points at cos* :D

Share this post


Link to post

Fearless? Leader? Cos?

Hmm, I'm suddenly reminded on that scene in Hook where Smee freaks out and then tries to make off with all the cutlery... you know the one.

In any case, let's see what we can do with this puppy/thread...

Share this post


Link to post

Fearless? Leader? Cos?

Hmm, I'm suddenly reminded on that scene in Hook where Smee freaks out and then tries to make off with all the cutlery... you know the one.

In any case, let's see what we can do with this puppy/thread...

Share this post


Link to post

In any case, let's see what we can do with this puppy/thread...

Awesome! :clap:

Share this post


Link to post

In any case, let's see what we can do with this puppy/thread...

Awesome! :clap:

Share this post


Link to post

Ok, the circle of stakes is about 250 feet wide. Most of the people have left the immediate area, leaving only a few scientists, police officers and men in black around, but they're all just going their best not to be blown over for the moment.

Share this post


Link to post

Ok, the circle of stakes is about 250 feet wide. Most of the people have left the immediate area, leaving only a few scientists, police officers and men in black around, but they're all just going their best not to be blown over for the moment.

Share this post


Link to post

Alrighty, Bailey is about to get blow off her feet and sucked into the vortex. :) Say your goodbyes now. ;)

Share this post


Link to post

Alrighty, Bailey is about to get blow off her feet and sucked into the vortex. :) Say your goodbyes now. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...