Gathering at ASTRO Labs [Elseworlds/What If?] [OOC]

Heridfel

He continues smiling when a security team headed by another man come through the elevator at the head of the lobby and walk directly toward them

I think that other man is Dr. Maclean, so you're up Heridfel.

Also, I think the story should present an opportunity for some of the group to get home pretty quickly. Maybe ASTRO Labs detects another dimensional vortex opening and we all go there, fight big monsters or something, and then some can make an exit (if they want), but some have to stay behind (those who want to). If no one wants to quit just yet, we can all "just miss" or way home. It's very genre appropriate. :)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He continues smiling when a security team headed by another man come through the elevator at the head of the lobby and walk directly toward them

Also, I think the story should present an opportunity for some of the group to get home pretty quickly. Maybe ASTRO Labs detects another dimensional vortex opening and we all go there, fight big monsters or something, and then some can make an exit (if they want), but some have to stay behind (those who want to). If no one wants to quit just yet, we can all "just miss" or way home. It's very genre appropriate. :)

Everyone who has posted IC during the month gets 5 pp.

Cool!

That was my intention - guess I should have posted here, huh :oops:

I'm down with that. I can safely say that I'll be staying, but it sounds like a good place for this thread to go, and a good place for all of us to meet.

Cool!

I'm down with that. I can safely say that I'll be staying, but it sounds like a good place for this thread to go, and a good place for all of us to meet.

Cool!

It being a PL3 campaign, and an Elseworld as well, Dr. Archeville, should have answered that question for you with a little consideration.

That was uncalled for.

Dr Archeville, you should always feel free to post in the OOC threads to ask questions about joining a thread (just like this). Most of our site members will be happy to answer your questions. :)

Ignore the others.

It being a PL3 campaign, and an Elseworld as well, Dr. Archeville, should have answered that question for you with a little consideration.

That was uncalled for.

Dr Archeville, you should always feel free to post in the OOC threads to ask questions about joining a thread (just like this). Most of our site members will be happy to answer your questions. :)

Ignore the others.