Gathering at ASTRO Labs [Elseworlds/What If?] [OOC]

Heridfel

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the beginning of the month, and therefore, I wanted to post about how I intend to do XP for this collection of threads. This post will go in the OOC portion of both of the Elseworlds/What If? threads.

Everyone who has posted IC during the month gets 5 pp. Anyone who has fewer than 60 pp (the maximum number, based on the 45 pp PL 3 and the 10 pp power template) gets an additional 2 pp. These pp are not restricted in how they can be spent in terms of powers or regular abilities, with the following caveat. I still am trying to keep the tight focus that I described at the start for powers, so that may limit the powers gained. Additionally, a character may have no more than its PL in Alternate Powers. This means that a character could have one main power and 3 APs at most at this point.

Depending on your character's theme, you may have more than one "main power". You're still limited to 3 APs over the whole set of them.

Finally, you may want to take time IC to gain the use of some of these pp. For example, I will start working out now that I'm in Freedom City and working with a bunch of new superheroes, so I'll be going to Strength 11 after a time jump (which will probably happen a bit after all the groups get together).

It's the beginning of the month, and therefore, I wanted to post about how I intend to do XP for this collection of threads. This post will go in the OOC portion of both of the Elseworlds/What If? threads.

Everyone who has posted IC during the month gets 5 pp. Anyone who has fewer than 60 pp (the maximum number, based on the 45 pp PL 3 and the 10 pp power template) gets an additional 2 pp. These pp are not restricted in how they can be spent in terms of powers or regular abilities, with the following caveat. I still am trying to keep the tight focus that I described at the start for powers, so that may limit the powers gained. Additionally, a character may have no more than its PL in Alternate Powers. This means that a character could have one main power and 3 APs at most at this point.

Depending on your character's theme, you may have more than one "main power". You're still limited to 3 APs over the whole set of them.

Finally, you may want to take time IC to gain the use of some of these pp. For example, I will start working out now that I'm in Freedom City and working with a bunch of new superheroes, so I'll be going to Strength 11 after a time jump (which will probably happen a bit after all the groups get together).

He continues smiling when a security team headed by another man come through the elevator at the head of the lobby and walk directly toward them

I think that other man is Dr. Maclean, so you're up Heridfel.

Also, I think the story should present an opportunity for some of the group to get home pretty quickly. Maybe ASTRO Labs detects another dimensional vortex opening and we all go there, fight big monsters or something, and then some can make an exit (if they want), but some have to stay behind (those who want to). If no one wants to quit just yet, we can all "just miss" or way home. It's very genre appropriate. :)