Gathering at ASTRO Labs [Elseworlds/What If?] [OOC]

Heridfel

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe, ok, so you guys are exiting stage left? I had a plan, but you're more than free to get going :)

Sorry, but yeah, I'm going to exit. If there are others who are ready to join this thread, this would be a good place to add new people. As I get sucked out, the vortex can deposit some new people in Freedom City.

Hehe, ok, so you guys are exiting stage left? I had a plan, but you're more than free to get going :)

Sorry, but yeah, I'm going to exit. If there are others who are ready to join this thread, this would be a good place to add new people. As I get sucked out, the vortex can deposit some new people in Freedom City.

Before you get started as playing yourself, I'd like to see you with a sanctioned PL 6 or PL 10 character. This mini-setting is really a small sideshot of the larger Freedom City forum, and I think you should play some in the default setting before getting started with an Elseworld. I'm sure there will be other chances to join in; portals can and do happen at pretty much any point.

Before you get started as playing yourself, I'd like to see you with a sanctioned PL 6 or PL 10 character. This mini-setting is really a small sideshot of the larger Freedom City forum, and I think you should play some in the default setting before getting started with an Elseworld. I'm sure there will be other chances to join in; portals can and do happen at pretty much any point.

• 2 weeks later...