Robots! (OOC)

Quinn

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, for the Refs and for the players, the robots contained herein will be using the Medium Robot and Colossal Robot builds from the Core Book. Note that the very small ones are using the Medium Robot build, but with Shrinking applied to them (Small/Tiny sized, around 1.5 to 2 feet).

Equinox DEFINITLEY knows stuff! And with those Arcane senses, she knows even more stuff!

Okay, so those runes Equinox is studying? Fairly rudimentary animation runes, kind of stuff you'd see a mage slap onto some broomsticks to make them clean up, but...changed. The geometric patterns of the runes have been tweaked ever so slightly, and that has given a singularly unique result. Amazingly, impossibly, the runes seem to be connected to the technological portions of the miniature robots; as if magic has been woven into the engineering of these little robots to make them do things. Removing the runes or the animation magic would cause the tech to go haywire, and vice versa. Also, due to Equinox's arcane senses, she can pick up...well, a lot of these little guys all over the downtown area. Although the senses aren't as...precise as usual. Although arcane magic is a part of these things, it does seem considerably diluted, likely due to the tech parts of them. They seem non-violent, all just retrieving the oddest objects and carrying them through Downtown towards a central point, an old office building.

Taking 20 on Computers instead of Gather Info for Well Informed on Glowstar. Equinox has no reputation table posted, or I would do the same. Ecal, feel free to fill me in on anything that Blue would find out with a DC 39.

EDIT:

Also, any knowledge checks or research that can be done about Magiteck?

Taking 20 on Computers instead of Gather Info for Well Informed on Glowstar. Equinox has no reputation table posted, or I would do the same. Ecal, feel free to fill me in on anything that Blue would find out with a DC 39.

That's cos there's not very much to post about her :P It'd basically get you any previous threads (like the golem incident, or Witch Hunt) she was in, plus the fact she's not been active for more than a year yet.

Push takes 10 with Knowledge (Technology) like Equinox did with Arcane Lore, reflecting his previous knowledge of Professor Wyrd he can tell this is more than likely his handiwork.

Ok, do you guys want to time-skip as you track the robots, or do a little socializing en route?

• 3 weeks later...