Party Crasher (OOC)

cosmicarus

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are some pretty good pictures of larger transformers on wikipedia. The top two pictures in particular are good. In larger cities, the transformers are more likely to be located on top of industrial buildings than on a power line, because there aren't separate power lines. It also makes for easier access if something needs to be replaced.

Whether there's one around nearby and it controls a large enough area is a separate matter. That's totally your discretion.

There are some pretty good pictures of larger transformers on wikipedia. The top two pictures in particular are good. In larger cities, the transformers are more likely to be located on top of industrial buildings than on a power line, because there aren't separate power lines. It also makes for easier access if something needs to be replaced.

Whether there's one around nearby and it controls a large enough area is a separate matter. That's totally your discretion.

Hmmm - here's what I'm thinking. It's a good use of the environment, which I like, but it's also something that could likely give a great benefit as a one off thing - this makes me think that it's worth spend a Hero Point on. I think I've been a little Scrooge-like in my giving out of HP's, so hopefully you will pick some up soon.

What do you reckon? I'm still trying to get that balance right.

Hmmm - here's what I'm thinking. It's a good use of the environment, which I like, but it's also something that could likely give a great benefit as a one off thing - this makes me think that it's worth spend a Hero Point on. I think I've been a little Scrooge-like in my giving out of HP's, so hopefully you will pick some up soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to one, I reckon. Had to spend the one that I had had on the dramatic editing. The advancement is fine as well. Heavy probably would have tried to drop the rat man with Gravity Control as soon as he could, but if he couldn't get a lock (because the rat man kept ducking behing things), he would give chase.

I'm not too worried, though it does look like I'm about to fight something else big and scary. Bring it on! :twisted:

Just to one, I reckon. Had to spend the one that I had had on the dramatic editing. The advancement is fine as well. Heavy probably would have tried to drop the rat man with Gravity Control as soon as he could, but if he couldn't get a lock (because the rat man kept ducking behing things), he would give chase.

I'm not too worried, though it does look like I'm about to fight something else big and scary. Bring it on! :twisted:

Ah, sorry dude, I see how I didn't describe the scene well enough. Rats weren't biting the rat man - Heavy couldn't see whatever was biting him, if it was still on him at all. Apologies for that, it's fixed now.

And before we go on (as I want to get this right) how did we end up ruling on your Gravity Control? You increase the weight in an area and then:

a) only things in that area are affected

B) anything in that area (even if it moves out) is still affected

c) something else

I apologise for this, and I'm just not to trip you up, but just so I do this right. :)