Party Crasher

cosmicarus

Heavy sighs. The guy has been through enough, and he can't mislead him further.

"I'm no hero. You got marked; somebody wants to hold you for ransom. That's why you've had so many people after you. Well, villains. Some of 'em ain't people. Now, I ain't going to hurt you, just drop you off with the guy who's paying for your capture," Heavy says. He thinks back to the mansion, and his skin goes pale. His voice is weaker when he continues speaking.

"Some other ones - they weren't so careful. I... A villain I met tonight, and brought to your mansion... he killed some of the people there. I tried to stop him, but I couldn't. I know you don't believe me, but there's a difference between kidnapping and murder, and I've never crossed that line."

He flies just over the rooftops, so as to avoid notice from any other heroes. He's moving quickly now, nearly 200 miles per hour, as he returns to where he began that evening.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heavy sighs. The guy has been through enough, and he can't mislead him further.

"I'm no hero. You got marked; somebody wants to hold you for ransom. That's why you've had so many people after you. Well, villains. Some of 'em ain't people. Now, I ain't going to hurt you, just drop you off with the guy who's paying for your capture," Heavy says. He thinks back to the mansion, and his skin goes pale. His voice is weaker when he continues speaking.

"Some other ones - they weren't so careful. I... A villain I met tonight, and brought to your mansion... he killed some of the people there. I tried to stop him, but I couldn't. I know you don't believe me, but there's a difference between kidnapping and murder, and I've never crossed that line."

He flies just over the rooftops, so as to avoid notice from any other heroes. He's moving quickly now, nearly 200 miles per hour, as he returns to where he began that evening.

Kirk struggles for a bit before going limp - what could he actually do, travelling this fast at this height? He's heard Heavy, loud and clear, but the actor doesn't scream or berate his captor. It's a little hard to hear Kirk over the sound of rushing wind, but Heavy is certain that he does hear him. The gentle sobbing of a man in morning is a hard thing to miss.

Before long, Heavy finds himself coming onto the place where it all began.

Kirk struggles for a bit before going limp - what could he actually do, travelling this fast at this height? He's heard Heavy, loud and clear, but the actor doesn't scream or berate his captor. It's a little hard to hear Kirk over the sound of rushing wind, but Heavy is certain that he does hear him. The gentle sobbing of a man in morning is a hard thing to miss.

Before long, Heavy finds himself coming onto the place where it all began.