Mayhem for Sale (OOC)

Geez3r

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I really didn't want to have to break out that rifle so early in the thread, but I suppose I've got HP to preserve it if I need. It's the only way she's going to be able to mook sweep fast enough...

Invention C-20A rifle:

Device 7 (31/35PP Container, Flaws: Easy-To-Lose) [21PP] (Hybrid Rifle)

Arsenal 15 (30PP Array, Feats: Alternate Power) [31PP]

• Base Power: Blast 9 (Extras: Autofire; PF: Accurate 3) [30PP] (Assault Rifle)

Alternate Power: Blast 9 (Feats: Improved Aim, Improved Critical [19-20], Improved Range 4 [1 2,500ft Range Increment], Improved Sunder, Progression [Range] 1 [2,500ft Max Range], Precise, Subtle, Accurate 3) [30PP] (Sniper Rifle)

Alternate Power: Dazzle 7 (Visual Senses; Extras: Area/Burst) [28pp] (Flash Bang)

Alternate Power:Tear Gas Grenade as per M&M 140

Alternate Power:
EMP Rank 11

She'll EMP the vehicles. It's an AOE, so no attack roll is needed. She'll also take a move action to advance toward them afterward, going closest to any of the trucks that pass their saves. I'm assuming EMPs will work on the trucks. Modern cars have so many regulatory electronics, I doubt they would run without working electrical systems, especially due to the loss of spark plugs and other such systems... If that doesn't work, let me know and I'll edit.

They're driving away as fast as they can, but Blueshift it at least 3 times as fast as any of them, plus because they're driving on their rims, they are leaving gouges in the road, meaning that even if you somehow lose them, you can find them easily. I'm just letting you know all this because you said you didn't want to have to break out the Invention this early.

Well seeing as how its a touch ranged power, and therefore the burst is centered on you, I don't think you have to worry about that. All of the vehicles except for the one you didn't get to sabotage are hit by the blast and are knocked out of commission.

The five former drivers take their pot shots: Thug Attack rolls vs Blueshift, DEF 22, DC 19 Tough on hit (1d20+5=21, 1d20+5=13, 1d20+5=15, 1d20+5=11, 1d20+5=13) and all miss

The guy in the still functioning car keeps driving.

Blueshift 18 - HPx3 - Unharmed -

Goons 17 - 6 remaining (minions)

Push 11 - HPx2 - Unharmed