Dinner At The Black Petal (IC)

Quinn

Vicky pulled from her bag a notebook and a pen. "There's you, Janis, Brian, and myself. John would probably be interested as well. Can you think of anyone else who might be a good fit for our little bunch?"

Writing down everyone's name and a short note on their abilities and assets. She also made a note to see if her parents were still in contact with anyone who could help the team establish a headquarters, after which she tapped her pen against her lips as the thoughts played out in her mind.

Turning the page she jotted down in bold letters "Name ideas". Glancing over at Morgan she tapped the word, 'spocked' an eyebrow and asked, "So, you have any?"

Crow rubbed his chin, somewhat at a loss to the progression of events.

"Well...not really. Brian, John, and Janis are definitley good choices. I dunno if we can get a full organized group going, I mean you've got Young Freedom, the Alterniteens, Next-Gen...though I think the last two graduated last year, so eh. Still, getting a few of us together for group patrols would be a lot better than flying solo the bulk of the time."

The teen shrugged, sipping at his teacup, and cocked his head to the side as he looked at the list. He chuckled as the pun hit him.

"Heh. Crow flying solo. Love when I do that."

Vicky chuckled at his pun, "True enough. Even if nothing else comes of it, the first meeting where we share the idea, we could quickly change the set up for a night of Halo or Mythbusters and junk food," she mused.

Jotting down 'Friday - 20th - 8:30pm' she clicked the end of her pen, and stuck it and the notebook back into her bag. She leaned against her boyfriend and slipped under his arm, relaxing, "Much better."