Weight of a Legacy (OOC)

Raveled

Damn. This is why I need to hit folks earlier. :P

Fulcrum notices five sources of Terminus energy in the room; four are spaced evenly around her, while the fifth is standing over by a side exit. Want to take any offensive action?

Actually, looking over things again, you wouldn't detect anything! Go full Concealment. So, Fulcrum's flat-footed -- except against Hombre, who's the only one attacking her. Nevermind.

Chamalia Aid Another to boost Att (1d20+15=30) +2

Acro-Bat II Aid Another to boost Att (1d20+13=14) +2

Multiplex Aid Another to boost Att (1d20+10=27) +2

Hunger Aid to boost Att (1d20+10=14) +2

Spectra Aid to boost Att (1d20+6=10) +2

Total of +10 for Hombre's attack. Hombre full Power Attack, +10 Aid bonus vs Fulcrum (1d20+15=17) :o Fiat'ing that for a reroll. Hombre full Power Attack, +10 Aid bonus vs Fulcrum (1d20+15=30) More like it. DC 30 Toughness roll.

Even if I give you a bonus to taking a full-round action, that's not gonna do anything.

Chamalia Aid to boost Att (1d20+15=25)

Acro-Bat II Aid to boost Att (1d20+13=28)

Multiplex and Hunger Aid to boost Att (1d20+10=15, 1d20+10=18)

Spectra Aid to Att (1d20+8=14)

Another +10 Att bonus for Hombre. Hombre full Power Attack w/ +10 Aid bonus, vs Fulcrum Def (1d20+15=35) Yikes, that's a crit. How do you feel about bracers going BOOM, Darius?

EDIT: It is decided! Bracers go boom. Take an HP.

Free Action: Reconfiguring Array

Quickness 6 (x100) (Extra: Linked: Speed 6 [500 mph / 5,000 feet])

Super Strength 1 (Power Feats: Freeze Breath, Shockwave)

Flight 3 (50 mph/ 500 feet) (total 100 mph/1,000 feet)

Move Action: Fly just out of hole in roof (provided by Hombre)

Free Action: Take 20 on Notice check using Quickness 6, total 30

Standard Action: Freeze Breath

180 ft cone Snare effect aimed down at the bank floor. She'll fly as high as possible while still blasting maximum possible area on the ground floor, centered somewhat to her right, from where the voice emanated. DC 28 Reflex for half, DC 28 Reflex for Snare. Fulcrum's thinking that if an invisible, or at least unseen, team is around, then the freezing effect may coat them in frost, ice, or coat the area around them, letting her see a silhouette.

Chamalia and Hombre's Reflexes vs DC 28 (1d20+7=8, 1d20+7=17, 1d20+7=25, 1d20+7=23) Entangled and, uh, since he's unconscious he probably shouldn't even have rolled. So I guess Entangled?

Multiplex and Spectra's Reflexes vs DC 28 (1d20+6=20, 1d20+6=16, 1d20+6=23, 1d20+6=21) Entangled and Entangled.

Acro-Bat II's Reflexes vs DC 28 (1d20+8=15, 1d20+8=21) Entangled

Hunger's Reflexes vs DC 28 (1d20+5=16, 1d20+5=21) Entangled.

Rolled better than I expected, but didn't help much.

Dusts off his rulebook.

Lets see...if I'm reading this right...

Chamalia: Reflex 8 for half (fail), Reflex 17 for Snare means she failed by 11, making her Bound and Helpless

She has Evasion but failed the save.

Hombre: Reflex 25 for half (fail), Reflex 23 for Snare means he failed by 5, making him Bound and Helpless

I think by the rules as written he gets a reflex regardless, but don't quote me on that. No Evasion.

Multiplex: Reflex 20 for half (fail), Reflex 16 for Snare means he failed by 12, making him Bound and Helpless

He has Evasion but failed the save.

Spectra: Reflex 23 for half (fail), Reflex 21 for Snare means she failed by 7, making her Bound and Helpless

No Evasion.

Acro-Bat II: Reflex 15 for half (fail), Reflex 21 for Snare means she failed by 7, making her Bound and Helpless

The link defaults to the top of the page, so I'm assuming by description that her sheet is the "Armored Costume Detective". No Evasion.

Hunger: Reflex 16 for half (fail), Reflex 21 for Snare means she failed by 7, making her Bound and Helpless

No Evasion.

What does it mean? Bound/Helpless (pg 171) gives a lot of combat bonuses, but functionally means they can't take physical actions that require freedom of movement. On the upside, they have cover from the ice layer. They can break out with Strength or Damage effects vs the ice's Toughness +18, or an Escape Artist DC 38 as a full-round action. Frosty in there!

Now comes the interesting part. Fulcrum needs the Police/Blackstone authorities to secure them quickly, but at the same time she has severe problems of her own. Do you think any of the Wolfpack could detect that Terminus energy or the damper's voice? ;)

Actually, Acro-Bat II is the Acrobatic Nullifying Hero from the previous page. Some of those links are broken.

I assume they could hear the damper's voice/warning, but none of them have any Cosmic or Terminus Awareness.