M&M Sheet Editor Program

Uninverted

It's been an itch of mine to write an M&M sheet program for a while. But before I started writing, I wanted to get some information from the people that will probably be the main audience for it. Mainly: Will anyone use it, what should it be called, and what are some features that you think would be cool (I can probably put in some of them). Also, does anyone else here know how to program (and if so, what languages)? All help would be appreciated.

It's been an itch of mine to write an M&M sheet program for a while. But before I started writing, I wanted to get some information from the people that will probably be the main audience for it. Mainly: Will anyone use it, what should it be called, and what are some features that you think would be cool (I can probably put in some of them). Also, does anyone else here know how to program (and if so, what languages)? All help would be appreciated.

Moved to the Off-Panel forum

I think it's a great idea, but I don't think I'd use it. I have a little spreadsheet that I use for my characters. It's nothing fancy, but it checks my math which is really all I need. Good luck! If there's anything we can do to help, let me know!

I think it's a great idea, but I don't think I'd use it. I have a little spreadsheet that I use for my characters. It's nothing fancy, but it checks my math which is really all I need. Good luck! If there's anything we can do to help, let me know!

I'm new the forum (just posted up a character today) and to the M&M system but I always find that sheets for games are alot easier to keep on the computer. I'd be sure to use it if it checked the math for points, had a good system of keeping arrays in order and was easy to work with. Maybe include a feature to put in a .jpeg or GIF so you can put in an image of your hero(ess).

I'm new the forum (just posted up a character today) and to the M&M system but I always find that sheets for games are alot easier to keep on the computer. I'd be sure to use it if it checked the math for points, had a good system of keeping arrays in order and was easy to work with. Maybe include a feature to put in a .jpeg or GIF so you can put in an image of your hero(ess).