[Campaign] The Wreck Room

Barnum

I'm just waiting for two heroes who are members of the Freedom League (or have some other reasonable excuse to use the FL's Wreck Room) to sign up.

Or is this an idea that can just go ahead without a Ref?

You can get started in just about any thread without a Ref, but once the dice start rolling, a Ref will start checking things out.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just waiting for two heroes who are members of the Freedom League (or have some other reasonable excuse to use the FL's Wreck Room) to sign up.

Or is this an idea that can just go ahead without a Ref?

You can get started in just about any thread without a Ref, but once the dice start rolling, a Ref will start checking things out.

Benjiro is rich enough, and heroic enough, to be able to just rent the Wreck Room should he get the urge to train a bit. Is anyone willing to take him on in a sparring match? He's a PL 10 Weapon Master/Battlesuit type.

I would be interested in sparring. My character Nightrival is a PL 10 martial artist so I think he would be a suitable match for your character. Although he is not a member of the Freedom League he would be on friendly terms with them, so presumably they would allow him to use the Wreck Room. Let me know if you're interested! :)

Benjiro is rich enough, and heroic enough, to be able to just rent the Wreck Room should he get the urge to train a bit. Is anyone willing to take him on in a sparring match? He's a PL 10 Weapon Master/Battlesuit type.

I would be interested in sparring. My character Nightrival is a PL 10 martial artist so I think he would be a suitable match for your character. Although he is not a member of the Freedom League he would be on friendly terms with them, so presumably they would allow him to use the Wreck Room. Let me know if you're interested! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Celestia is in the process of joining the Freedom League (as a junior member). I am going to run a few "battles" in the Wreck Room to get more connected to the League. I had planned on bribing Barnum to running a few NPCs, but if there is another PL 10+ hero here who also wants to join the Freedom League, we could both train together in the Wreck Room. Any takers?

Celestia is in the process of joining the Freedom League (as a junior member). I am going to run a few "battles" in the Wreck Room to get more connected to the League. I had planned on bribing Barnum to running a few NPCs, but if there is another PL 10+ hero here who also wants to join the Freedom League, we could both train together in the Wreck Room. Any takers?