[Campaign] The Wreck Room

Barnum

In a continued effort to spark opportunities to play for approved characters, I give you . . . The Wreck Room.

wreckroom.jpg

(Click to see full image.))

Deep in the sub-basements of Freedom Headquarters lies "The Wreck Room." It's 22,000 (110 wide x 200 long x 100 high) square feet of ultra high-tech, butt-kicking goodness. In the Wreck Room you can duke it out with your fellow Freedom Leaguers, fight solo against any number of the Wreck Room's pre-programed opponents, or join with your teammates to train together.

Of course, you don't need to join this "campaign" to fight it out with other players, and you don't need to be a Freedom Leaguer to train or bash heads. Any player can start any thread to fight with other heroes and/or villains. That's what this whole game is about, and there are a number of Refs standing by to help with such things. I just thought I'd make a formal invitation to begin the carnage.

So, let's get this started with two Freedom Leaguers (of the same PL) and a little friendly competition. Who's up?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a continued effort to spark opportunities to play for approved characters, I give you . . . The Wreck Room.

wreckroom.jpg

Deep in the sub-basements of Freedom Headquarters lies "The Wreck Room." It's 22,000 (110 wide x 200 long x 100 high) square feet of ultra high-tech, butt-kicking goodness. In the Wreck Room you can duke it out with your fellow Freedom Leaguers, fight solo against any number of the Wreck Room's pre-programed opponents, or join with your teammates to train together.

Of course, you don't need to join this "campaign" to fight it out with other players, and you don't need to be a Freedom Leaguer to train or bash heads. Any player can start any thread to fight with other heroes and/or villains. That's what this whole game is about, and there are a number of Refs standing by to help with such things. I just thought I'd make a formal invitation to begin the carnage.

So, let's get this started with two Freedom Leaguers (of the same PL) and a little friendly competition. Who's up?

wreckroom.jpg

:D I like your enthusiasm. The Wreck Room is the training facility for Freedom Leaguers, but there's no reason why villains can't get together and train somewhere else. Let me put something together for the villains too. In the meantime, I suggest you PM some of the other villains in the Character Bank and start putting together a story.

Remember, you don't need to join a "campaign" (mine or anyone else's) to play this game. Any player can start any threads they want. That's the beauty of this game. Player initiative is going to be the key to this game's success.

:D I like your enthusiasm. The Wreck Room is the training facility for Freedom Leaguers, but there's no reason why villains can't get together and train somewhere else. Let me put something together for the villains too. In the meantime, I suggest you PM some of the other villains in the Character Bank and start putting together a story.

Remember, you don't need to join a "campaign" (mine or anyone else's) to play this game. Any player can start any threads they want. That's the beauty of this game. Player initiative is going to be the key to this game's success.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just waiting for two heroes who are members of the Freedom League (or have some other reasonable excuse to use the FL's Wreck Room) to sign up.

Or is this an idea that can just go ahead without a Ref?

You can get started in just about any thread without a Ref, but once the dice start rolling, a Ref will start checking things out.