Keeping Science Fair (OOC - full)

cosmicarus

Hey peeps (yes, I said it),

Here we go! Basically, the room is a large hall with a retractable roof, letting the sunlight in. There are hundreds of stalls ranging from the very small, to the very large two at the North end of the hall, standing side by side. I'll get a map together after I get home tonight (a good 8 hours away). I've left it open right now for you guys to attend to anything you might want to explore in the beginning (like your meeting or Meagan's boyfriend), or anything else you may have thought of.

You guys are seasoned players, so you know what's what, but for my own edification (I'm trying to build a system for myself :)) could all rolls be linked, in text, to their Invisible Castle counterparts. Also, the names for Invisible Castle should be have a [KSF] prefix.

I'm looking forward to this! If you have any queries, let me know...

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go! Basically, the room is a large hall with a retractable roof, letting the sunlight in. There are hundreds of stalls ranging from the very small, to the very large two at the North end of the hall, standing side by side. I'll get a map together after I get home tonight (a good 8 hours away). I've left it open right now for you guys to attend to anything you might want to explore in the beginning (like your meeting or Meagan's boyfriend), or anything else you may have thought of.

You guys are seasoned players, so you know what's what, but for my own edification (I'm trying to build a system for myself :)) could all rolls be linked, in text, to their Invisible Castle counterparts. Also, the names for Invisible Castle should be have a [KSF] prefix.

Ok dudes, here's a map:

HIT.jpg

Everything behind the rows of chairs (yes, that's what they are ;)) is populated by throngs of people and various stalls. The seats on the left are pretty full. The group of seats on the right are empty, but people are beginning to sit down there - that's where the combat simulator demonstation will take place. The thin parts in the walls are large doors, designed so to let large equipment in and out. At the moment, those doors are open, allowing the sunlight to flood in and for people to move freely through them. As said before, the roof is open, making the space inside the hall seem more like the outside than the inside.

Thev, before we touch on the boyfriend side plot (if you'd still like to), is there anything you'd like to achieve from it? Are there any specific characteristics you'd like the boyfriend to have? Are we roleplaying the end of their relationship?

Ok dudes, here's a map:

HIT.jpg

Everything behind the rows of chairs (yes, that's what they are ;)) is populated by throngs of people and various stalls. The seats on the left are pretty full. The group of seats on the right are empty, but people are beginning to sit down there - that's where the combat simulator demonstation will take place. The thin parts in the walls are large doors, designed so to let large equipment in and out. At the moment, those doors are open, allowing the sunlight to flood in and for people to move freely through them. As said before, the roof is open, making the space inside the hall seem more like the outside than the inside.

Thev, before we touch on the boyfriend side plot (if you'd still like to), is there anything you'd like to achieve from it? Are there any specific characteristics you'd like the boyfriend to have? Are we roleplaying the end of their relationship?

Ok dudes, here's a map:

HIT.jpg

Cos, like we talked about at bit in chat, the end goal is to down the line have a group of ex-boyfriends that we can look at and pick out one to become a grudge villain.

As for characteristics, Megan likes guys that are smarter than average and athletic. And for the purposes of this exercise, she is sticking to her own social class when dating (as the ex-boyfriend needs some funds to be able to go out and buy himself some devices to become a supervillain)

By the way…. “children� To a bunch of 17 and 18 year olds, that would be taken as rather disrespectful.

:shock: