Space Safari

I'm still in SC, though it should be noted that when the rewards go out, Wisp will be jumping to PL 11.

No probs. Its not that refined - I just didnt want a PL 14 with a PL 10 ideally (although it could work easy enough, best to avoid if poss).

I have no problem having the NPC stats hidden from me. I like surprises just like the next guy. I'd ask though that you run it by one of the ref's quickly to ensure that as you said, "nothing rediculous gets thrown at us".

They are almost directly ripped of source books, but Im happy to do this. Ill see what others want in the pair ups. I think I put down Blueshift for the more obscure ooze beast.

My only other question is regarding Variable Powers, while we're on the subject of laying everything out. Blueshift has Gadgets 1. It only gives her 5pp, but it's still worth noting. Some GMs don't like allowing Immunity or Super Senses with Gadgets. Do you have any restrictions along those lines I should know about ahead of time?

I confess I can be quite tight with Variable powers, especially ones with vague paramaters like Gadgets (which seem to be "anything technological" which is pretty much anything...

Immunity to environments - yes. Immunity to any attacks/damage - no.

Supersenses, a very limited yes, so long as its very clearly something that could is very strongly technological in flavour (like IR goggles).

I hope that seems reasonable.

just looking for a clarification:

Supersenses, a very limited yes, so long as its very clearly something that could is very strongly technological in flavour (like IR goggles).

She already has goggles that give her a multitude of super senses. In the past, she's use the gadgets to enhance the senses already in the goggles or add additional "filters" (powers) and such. Would something like that be kosher?

Everything else seems good.

That sounds reasonable to me, Quote. Things like X-Ray vision, extended vision, or Ultravision would be fine (as they fit neatly into the descriptors). I would balk at customised detect powers (for whatever you want detecting). All I can promise is I will try not be a dick about it! As long as the use of variable doesn't screw over people who bought "fixed" powers its fine by me.

• 2 weeks later...

Space safari! is up!

At the moment this is just the prologue, so no posting from people yet please. The Master thread is for me to co-ordinate everything, forgive me for being a control freak! not going to be many posts on it, its just a way to keep track of the meta-story.

If you do have an idea for a post on Master thread please pm me with idea and run it past me first!

I will get cracking on the recruitment and individual threads imminently.

After the individual threads are done, Master thread will be used for the finale, when anyone who wants to can come and save Supercape and get to smash some Curator drones!