Building The Host(A parasite powered Energy controller)

I've been working at this for a while, and I'd like to get some feedback...as well as a little help. I could of easily screwed up the calculations.

The background and such are irrelevant (for now), but the main idea was to create a Fast, Powerful character (In that respect, I probably failed.) that couldn't take a lot of abuse.

Character Name: The Host

Power Level: 10

In Brief: Honest everyman infected with power-bestowing thermal parasites.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

HAVE TO RE-WORK THE ENTIRE THING FROM SCRATCH.

----------------------

Thoughts? Comments? Hecklings? Suggestions?

First notes: It's not according to the standard format. Check approved sheets for how to format Powers and Equipment. Skills and Feats should be alphabetized. The build isn't to caps. You can't trade-off Toughness for Attack, it's just not allowed.

Some more specific points: What exactly does Drain (Heat) do? Heat isn't a character trait with a mechanic attached to it, like Strength or Toughness. As far as I know, it can't be affected by the Drain power.

First notes: It's not according to the standard format. Check approved sheets for how to format Powers and Equipment. Skills and Feats should be alphabetized. The build isn't to caps. You can't trade-off Toughness for Attack, it's just not allowed.

Some more specific points: What exactly does Drain (Heat) do? Heat isn't a character trait with a mechanic attached to it, like Strength or Toughness. As far as I know, it can't be affected by the Drain power.

I asked that exact same question(regarding heat). It went by approved, but I'll have to do a double check on whether Heat is valid or not.

For now, I'll put it down as constitution.

As for the rest: I wasn't aware of that...I'll make a few changes. Like I said, I might've screwed up the calculations and under/overshot the cap.

EDIT: I got the answer. It means "Drain Heat Effects".

Instead of the AP for Shield, you might consider taking the improved defense feat, since that wouldn't be affected by power-loss and it'd have a better effect.

You mentioned having a powerful character; impervious toughness is capped at PL, and your damage can't currently exceed that without stunting, so you might consider doing a -1 accuracy/+1 damage tradeoff, or taking the feat 'power attack'

As Raveled said regarding formatting, I had a very hard time with that at first too, so I'll copy my code so you can see what they mean by formatting

[ b]Array 11 ([ /b]22PP Container, [ i]Feats:[ /i] Alternate Power 4[ b])[ /b] (Array Theme) [ 26PP]

[ list][ b]Move Object 20 ([ /b][ i]Flaws:[ /i] Limited (Liquids only), [ i]Feats:[ /i] indirect, precise[ b])[ /b] (10 200 ft range increments / 2000ft max range, lifting strength 100 [ Heavy Load: 1600*4^7 = 26.2 million lbs])(Hydrokinesis) [ 22PP]

[ u]Alternate Power[ /u]: [ b]Move Object 7 ([ /b][ i]Extras:[ /i] Damaging, [ i]Feats:[ /i] Indirect[ b])[ /b] (10 70 ft range increments / 700ft max range, lifting strength 35 [ Heavy Load: 3200 lbs])(Hydro-telekinesis) [ 22PP]

[ u]Alternate Power[ /u]: [ b]Blast 7 ([ /b][ i]Extras: [ /i] Autofire [ b])[ /b] (10 70 ft range increments / 700ft max range)(Hard Water Barrage) [ 21PP]

[ u]Alternate Power[ /u]: [ b]Strike 7 ([ /b][ i]Feats: [ /i] Knockback 7[ b])[ /b] (Touch range)(Hard Water Strike) [ 15PP]

[ u]Alternate Power[ /u]: [ b]Immovability 10 ([ /b][ i]Extras:[ /i] Linked [ Swim], Unstoppable, [ i]Flaws: [ /i]Limited [ Only Underwater][ b])[ /b] [ 10PP] +

Swim 10 [ b]([ /b][ i]Extras:[ /i] Linked [ Immovability], [ i]Feats:[ /i] Moving Feint[ b])[ /b] [ 12PP] (Hydrokinetic Maneuverability) [ 21PP][ /list]

Array 11 (22PP Container, Feats: Alternate Power 4) (Water Control) [26PP]

• Move Object 20 (Flaws: Limited (Liquids only), Feats: indirect, precise) (10 200 ft range increments / 2000ft max range, lifting strength 100 [Heavy Load: 1600*4^7 = 26.2 million lbs])(Hydrokinesis) [22PP]

Alternate Power: Move Object 7 (Extras: Damaging, Feats: Indirect) (10 70 ft range increments / 700ft max range, lifting strength 35 [Heavy Load: 3200 lbs])(Hydro-telekinesis) [22PP]

Alternate Power: Blast 7 (Extras: Autofire ) (10 70 ft range increments / 700ft max range)(Hard Water Barrage) [21PP]

Alternate Power: Strike 7 (Feats: Knockback 7) (Touch range)(Hard Water Strike) [15PP]

Alternate Power: Immovability 10 (Extras: Linked [swim], Unstoppable, Flaws: Limited [Only Underwater]) [10PP] +
    Swim 10 (Extras: Linked [immovability], Feats: Moving Feint) [12PP] (Hydrokinetic Maneuverability) [21PP]