Calling all Mystic Warriors and Magic Wielders...

So, I've noticed that there are quite a few mystic/magic themed heroes here, and thought it might be kinda cool to form a 'supergroup' of sorts with a mystic bent. Unlike a 'typical' supergroup, this would be more of an 'on-call' type of team, akin to the old Marvel Defenders.

The idea is a group of like minded mystic heroes who have each other on speed-dial or the like, and occasionally band together to take care of mystic menaces too great for them to defeat on their own. One potential thought is that they are somehow associated with Adrian Eldritch; perhaps he got them together to help him handle threats that he can't, or is unable to take care of himself.

Anyway, just a thought.

So, I've noticed that there are quite a few mystic/magic themed heroes here, and thought it might be kinda cool to form a 'supergroup' of sorts with a mystic bent. Unlike a 'typical' supergroup, this would be more of an 'on-call' type of team, akin to the old Marvel Defenders.

The idea is a group of like minded mystic heroes who have each other on speed-dial or the like, and occasionally band together to take care of mystic menaces too great for them to defeat on their own. One potential thought is that they are somehow associated with Adrian Eldritch; perhaps he got them together to help him handle threats that he can't, or is unable to take care of himself.

Anyway, just a thought.

Anyway, just a thought.

I think that's a great idea.

:clap:

I have a mystical hero but she is just getting started in the hero business. So she wouldn't make much of a team member at the moment, and any serious magician wouldn't have much to do with her. Hopefully that will change over time, so if this gets started look for Entropy to make an appearance sooner or later.

I have a mystical hero but she is just getting started in the hero business. So she wouldn't make much of a team member at the moment, and any serious magician wouldn't have much to do with her. Hopefully that will change over time, so if this gets started look for Entropy to make an appearance sooner or later.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I haven't heard much response, so I thought I'd reattack this thread. Here are some thoughts I had for a name for this 'group':

If associated with Adrian Eldritch:

The Eldritch Knights

The Eldritch Society

If Not:

The Arcane Society

The Order of Merlin

The Arcane Order

Anyway, just some thoughts. Anyone interested, or am I wasting my time :?:

Well, I haven't heard much response, so I thought I'd reattack this thread. Here are some thoughts I had for a name for this 'group':

The Eldritch Knights

The Eldritch Society

If Not:

The Arcane Society

The Order of Merlin

The Arcane Order

The Eldritch Knights

The Eldritch Society

If Not:

The Arcane Society

The Order of Merlin

The Arcane Order