Finally settled on a name for my comic

Heritage

So I've been trying to develop this comic book for some time, following the lives and adventures, both heroic and not-so-much, of two characters, Grimalkin and Stalwart, over seven to eight years of their lives, possibly more. First it was going to be 'Grim and Grimmer', then 'The Hero's Club', then just 'The Club', but none of them seemed to fit.

As of this morning, I made a decision; even though I love all the characters lots and lots, it's primarily about Grim's journey from light to dark and back, so it should really in all fairness be called 'Grimalkin'. Two of my favorite shows, Buffy and Veronica Mars, have large colorful ensemble casts even though they're named for one person, and that's the kind of feel I'm going for, so there we go. From time to time their might be issues where Grim has a minor role or none at all, but it will always come back to our tiny heroine in the end.

This has brought me a tremendous sense of relief, as I now have a proper name to use in any sort of legal documents or whatever, so it's all good; I hope to have the first issue of 'Grimalkin' on the shelves within the next two years, so wish me luck! ;)

So I've been trying to develop this comic book for some time, following the lives and adventures, both heroic and not-so-much, of two characters, Grimalkin and Stalwart, over seven to eight years of their lives, possibly more. First it was going to be 'Grim and Grimmer', then 'The Hero's Club', then just 'The Club', but none of them seemed to fit.

As of this morning, I made a decision; even though I love all the characters lots and lots, it's primarily about Grim's journey from light to dark and back, so it should really in all fairness be called 'Grimalkin'. Two of my favorite shows, Buffy and Veronica Mars, have large colorful ensemble casts even though they're named for one person, and that's the kind of feel I'm going for, so there we go. From time to time their might be issues where Grim has a minor role or none at all, but it will always come back to our tiny heroine in the end.

This has brought me a tremendous sense of relief, as I now have a proper name to use in any sort of legal documents or whatever, so it's all good; I hope to have the first issue of 'Grimalkin' on the shelves within the next two years, so wish me luck! ;)