La La Land

Thevshi

Duncan smiled and walked her to the VIP area. The guard at the door was a large hulking man wearing the club's logo on a short sleeved shirt. "I want a private room, Jim," Duncan said smoothly.

Jim looked at Duncan for a moment and then to Megan before smiling at Duncan. "Of course, Mr. Maguire. Room five is free with a view of the dance floor. You'll have all the privacy you want in there." The bodyguard opened the door and let teh two into the back area.

Behind the door was a lone corridor that once the door was closed, very little of the music could be heard other than than the lowered tones coming from wall mounted speakers. the corridor was long with various doors on either side of it. Duncan slowly led the way down the corridor until he reached a red door with the number 5 on it.

"Here we are," Duncan said as he opened the door.

The room beyond the door was small with a love seat to the side, a small table, two large chairs, and a large glass window that looked out onto the dance floor. Megan realized that it was one of the sections of the wall mirrors just behind the dance floor. The view was of the various people dancing to the music as well as a partial view of the DJ booth. The entrance was in clear sight, though.

"I often use these rooms to relax and get away from teh groupies that could hound me out there," Duncan began as he walked over to a wall switch. He flipped the switch and the music playing outside started pumping into the room. The noise level was just right to carry on a conversation without shouting but still enough to enjoy. "We can order drinks from here as well. They'll bring us anything we want."

Duncan moved over to the love seat and sat down. He patted the space next to him, inviting her to join him.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic