La La Land

Thevshi

Once the music had started back up once more, Megan was quickly back to dancing. She was wanting to just have a good time tonight, and dancing was one of the things she really enjoyed. As she quickly matched her movements to the rhythm of the new song, she found a guy had moved over to dance near her.

He did not seem overly drunk, and was not trying to grind all over her, so Megan just kept going, giving him a slight smile. If he wanted to think he was getting somewhere with her, he could think that all he wanted. The attention was sufficient for the moment, but not something she particularly needed. She’d let him feel good about himself till he tried to go to far, or something better came along.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once the music had started back up once more, Megan was quickly back to dancing. She was wanting to just have a good time tonight, and dancing was one of the things she really enjoyed. As she quickly matched her movements to the rhythm of the new song, she found a guy had moved over to dance near her.

He did not seem overly drunk, and was not trying to grind all over her, so Megan just kept going, giving him a slight smile. If he wanted to think he was getting somewhere with her, he could think that all he wanted. The attention was sufficient for the moment, but not something she particularly needed. She’d let him feel good about himself till he tried to go to far, or something better came along.

It didn't take Duncan long to spot the girl in teh red dress again. She was still dancing, this time with someone else. Duncan leaned back and took another sip of his drink. 'She really can move,' he thought as he continued to watch the couple dance. He was enjoying watching her dance and saw no reason to dance himself.

'Sooner or later, she'll get off the dance floor. I might try talk to her then. Till then, I think I'll just enjoy the show.' Duncan tapped his foot enjoying the music as he watched Megan dance.

It didn't take Duncan long to spot the girl in teh red dress again. She was still dancing, this time with someone else. Duncan leaned back and took another sip of his drink. 'She really can move,' he thought as he continued to watch the couple dance. He was enjoying watching her dance and saw no reason to dance himself.

'Sooner or later, she'll get off the dance floor. I might try talk to her then. Till then, I think I'll just enjoy the show.' Duncan tapped his foot enjoying the music as he watched Megan dance.

Despite having a really good constitution, the heat that built up on the dance floor eventually was getting to Megan. She smiled at the guy that had been dancing with her, a sort of “thanks, see you later†type of smile, before she slipped away, squeezing her way through the mass of people on her way to the bar to get something to drink.

Eventually making her way up to the bar, she leaned in so the bartender could hear her as she shouted out, “Just a water please.†Once she had her water, she turned around and moved over towards the railing of the raised area to enjoy her water and rest a bit.

Despite having a really good constitution, the heat that built up on the dance floor eventually was getting to Megan. She smiled at the guy that had been dancing with her, a sort of “thanks, see you later†type of smile, before she slipped away, squeezing her way through the mass of people on her way to the bar to get something to drink.

Eventually making her way up to the bar, she leaned in so the bartender could hear her as she shouted out, “Just a water please.†Once she had her water, she turned around and moved over towards the railing of the raised area to enjoy her water and rest a bit.

Duncan took another sip of his drink as his eyes tracked the woman in red finally move off the dance floor. 'Finally, she's taking a break. Time to introduce myself.'

Duncan moved over towards Megan, his steps light. He moved around a small couple heading towards the dance floor, drinks in their hands. Duncan smiled as he moved next to Megan. He turned to watch the dance floor like she did for a short while before turning to face her. He leaned in so his words could be heard over the music. "You've got some nice moves out there," Duncan said with a smile on his face.

Duncan took another sip of his drink as his eyes tracked the woman in red finally move off the dance floor. 'Finally, she's taking a break. Time to introduce myself.'

Duncan moved over towards Megan, his steps light. He moved around a small couple heading towards the dance floor, drinks in their hands. Duncan smiled as he moved next to Megan. He turned to watch the dance floor like she did for a short while before turning to face her. He leaned in so his words could be heard over the music. "You've got some nice moves out there," Duncan said with a smile on his face.

Megan had glanced over at the NASCAR driver as he had come up near her out of her periphery vision. From what little she knew of Duncan (she totally did not follow NASCAR), he did not seem as much of a country, down to earth type that the majority of the drivers were.

She looked over with a smile at his compliment. “Thank you. Years of dance.†She glanced over his shoulder at some of the girls that were looking at Duncan, and then focused back on him and asked. “None of the fans here able to get you out there?â€Â

Megan had glanced over at the NASCAR driver as he had come up near her out of her periphery vision. From what little she knew of Duncan (she totally did not follow NASCAR), he did not seem as much of a country, down to earth type that the majority of the drivers were.

She looked over with a smile at his compliment. “Thank you. Years of dance.†She glanced over his shoulder at some of the girls that were looking at Duncan, and then focused back on him and asked. “None of the fans here able to get you out there?â€Â

Duncan looked over his shoulder. He noted the small group of girls smiling and waving at him. Duncan turned back towards Megan and shrugged his shoulders. "Not tonight at least. I'm more interested in meeting someone with substance. I get enough of mindless groupies when I'm working."

Duncan looked over his shoulder. He noted the small group of girls smiling and waving at him. Duncan turned back towards Megan and shrugged his shoulders. "Not tonight at least. I'm more interested in meeting someone with substance. I get enough of mindless groupies when I'm working."

“Since I was a little girl.†Megan replied. “Right now that mostly is being used for cheerleading, but I still practice more classical dance, like ballet.â€Â

“So do you have any hobbies outside of racing cars?â€Â

“Since I was a little girl.†Megan replied. “Right now that mostly is being used for cheerleading, but I still practice more classical dance, like ballet.â€Â

“So do you have any hobbies outside of racing cars?â€Â