La La Land (OOC, semi-full)

Thevshi

The thread gets its name from a dance song by Green Velvet (one of my favorites on a Ministry of Sound annual I have).

I am starting this thread to get some help in setting up a future storyline. But if anyone else has a character that would frequent this trendy nightclub feel free to let me know your interest in joining in.

The thread gets its name from a dance song by Green Velvet (one of my favorites on a Ministry of Sound annual I have).

I am starting this thread to get some help in setting up a future storyline. But if anyone else has a character that would frequent this trendy nightclub feel free to let me know your interest in joining in.

Seeing as you have made Duncan someone apparently famous, I made a Gather Info roll for Megan (she has the Well Informed feat), and got a 21 to see what she knows about him.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1480975/

Duncan Maguire is the son of Thomas Maguire, the owner of the Maguire NASCAR race team. Duncan is the head driver for the team and has been steadily gaining in popularity as well as wins since taking the job last year. Now at 23, Duncan has shown that his skills behind the wheel were more than just luck. Though he hasn't won a race yet, usually finishing in the top ten, he also hasn't crashed his car.

Seeing as you have made Duncan someone apparently famous, I made a Gather Info roll for Megan (she has the Well Informed feat), and got a 21 to see what she knows about him.

Duncan Maguire is the son of Thomas Maguire, the owner of the Maguire NASCAR race team. Duncan is the head driver for the team and has been steadily gaining in popularity as well as wins since taking the job last year. Now at 23, Duncan has shown that his skills behind the wheel were more than just luck. Though he hasn't won a race yet, usually finishing in the top ten, he also hasn't crashed his car.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hmmmm, I am sorry about that, but I find it difficult to even get motivated with this thread. When we started, you wanted someone to play an NPC for a possible boyfriend for Velocity. I understood that, but as this was your thread, I didn't want to force interaction. I felt that I shouldn't have to do that. Now, I really don't see much point in my continued participation if I'm forced to take the lead in a thread that has little merit for myself. I'll post but I do hope that you take the lead for the thread as it was one that you wanted to play.